Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Enjoy the View
Fall is here, and that means the leaves are set to change colors.
This is a great reminder of the beauty of nature and that being patient and letting things happen organically can be rewarding.
There are plenty of areas around Maryland that are about to become vibrant. Much like waiting for a response from an employer, it’s only a matter of time. You just need to be patient, and eventually you’ll be rewarded with something great.
Internet service provider Bridgemaxx looks to offer an alternative to other ISPs for Baltimore residents.
Last decade was one of the least active periods for new business formation, according to D.C.’s Economic Innovation Group. Find out what this means for the future as we recover from the pandemic.
If you’re starting a health technology company in Baltimore, check out this list of over 40 resources to help you build your organization.
Tech in Motion recently revealed the regional winners in D.C. of its annual Timmy Awards, highlighting tech leaders and companies.
- Global tech giant Google is looking for a Software Engineer.
- MotoRefi is hiring a Data Engineer.
- Interested in helping improve people’s financial health? Join Truebill as an Analytics Engineer.
- Brivo is seeking to hire a Software Engineer.
- 14 West is searching for a Systems Engineer.
- cloudtamer.io is on the lookout for a Support Engineer.
- ID.me is bringing on a Software Engineer.
- Axios is hiring a Senior Data Scientist.
- Looking for your first job? Salesforce is looking for a recent graduate to hire as a Software Developer.
- The Tactile Group is hiring a Cyber Security Engineer.
- Linode is searching for a Backend Software Engineer.
- Media Tradecraft is seeking to hire a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Crossbeam needs a Senior Growth Analyst.
I’ll leave you until next week.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.