Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Top of the (food) pyramid
Coricka White is making history, and it’s pretty sweet.
The engineer with a master’s in business administration is the first Black woman to manage Domino Sugar’s 100-year old refinery in Baltimore. Trailblazing is just part of the job for White, who hopes her new title will encourage more women and women of color into engineering leadership roles.
Congrats on the new gig! We hope it’s a rush.
Now we’ll treat you to some of the latest news.
Swipe right on educational reform with edmaven. The D.C.-based edtech startup is beta testing its AI-driven social networking tool to connect teachers, organizations, entrepreneurs, and investors to help everyone achieve their goals faster.
The Black Brain Trust raised $150k in funding to help firms improve racial equity in downtown Baltimore.
D.C.-based cybersecurity company GreyNoise Intelligence announced a seven-figure partnership with In-Q-Tel to help improve cybersecurity within the U.S. intelligence community.
- Kaiser Family Foundation is hiring a Web Project Manager.
- Play ball… Or just work with it. The Washington Nationals are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Morning Consult is looking for a Technical Product Manager.
- Are you a pro in Python/Django? Industry Drive is searching for a Software Engineer.
- Redjack is hiring a Software Engineering Lead.
- Help brand growth in digital retail. Flywheel Digital is searching for a Product Owner.
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury is seeking an Information Technology Specialist.
- Axios wants a Senior Software Engineer to join its growing team.
- Help Interos reimagine supply chains and business relationships. The SaaS platform is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
- Appian Corporation is searching for a Cloud Support Engineer.
- PerfectServe is hiring a Manager on the Customer Insights & Analytics team.
- Interactive gaming company Penn Interactive is searching for a Technical Recruiter.
- Tempest is seeking a passionate and creative Senior Web Developer to join its team.
Keeping it short and sweet this week.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.