Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
This annual event is a tasting menu of sorts, including a mix of pre-recorded talks for virtual attendees and in-person events that promote networking with peers and other fast-growing startup teams.
Consisting of huddle sessions and a happy hour, attendees can choose their own adventure, learning about everything from engineering career ladders to data science to diversity, equity and inclusion’s place in technology.
Thanks to our partnership with the City of Philadelphia’s Most Diverse Tech Hub initiative, the event is free, but you’ll need to register to attend.
Presenting sponsors for the Developers Conference include:
- Comcast (PTW’s title sponsor)
- Event host Perpay (which happens to be hiring a Product Manager and Senior Data Engineer)
- Vanguard (which is currently looking for a Tech Lead — Application Engineer)
- Power Home Remodeling
- URBN (psst, it’s hiring for a variety of Philly-area roles)
- Crossbeam (hiring remotely and in the Philly area)
- Capital One
- Audacy (check out the team’s tech talk recording if you’re a virtual attendee)
See you (digitally or in person) next week!
Psst: We’re also raffling away a pair of tickets to Technical.ly’s annual conference on building better companies, Introduced, on May 12. This year features pre-recorded conversations, in-person interactive discussions, and a rooftop party. Register for your chance.