Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Over the past year and change, outdoor places have become an increasingly important part of our day-to-day lives. They’ve transformed into informal restaurants, gyms, and even our own personal outdoor living rooms as we’ve searched for ways to gather safely.
This fall, as the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy celebrates 25 years, our green spaces are transforming into unique light installations.
The event, running Oct. 1 and 2, will professionally light six city parks across the area. The two-night celebration will include live music, food, and a send-up of the much-beloved public spaces.
Looking for other occasions to celebrate? How about all the new job listings below?
Steel City show and tell: Three prominent founders shared their startup stories at the inaugural RustBuilt Pittsburgh conference last weekend.
Agot AI is just one step closer to making incorrect food orders obsolete through artificial intelligence. The Wilkinsburg-based startup just received $10 million in a round of SAFE note funding to improve its tech.
Under the sea, with RE2 Robotics. The Lawrenceville robotic company just penned a $9.5 million contract with the Navy to bring autonomous bots underwater.
Technical.ly wants your feedback: Take our community survey to help us better meet your local tech info needs. As thanks, we’re picking a handful of survey takers to win a $50 gift card or a signed copy of Guy Raz’s book, “How I Built This.”
And if you want Pittsburgh tech news like this in your inbox each weekday, subscribe to Technical.ly’s daily newsletter.
- Abridge AI is hiring a Lead DevOps Engineer.
- Attention seasoned life science professionals! LifeX Labs is looking for an Executive in Residence (Part-Time).
- Bizowie is seeking a Junior Inside Sales Representative.
- Help Tobii develop new and innovative products as its latest Engineering Manager.
- JH Technical Services is on the lookout for a Support Analyst.
- Seeking an opportunity in self-driving? Argo AI is on the hunt for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Aurora is hiring a Senior Product Manager to work within its Machine Learning Platform.
- Early-stage startup Finish Robotics is looking for a Lead Robotics Engineer.
- BNY Mellon is seeking a Full-Stack Developer.
- Love logistics? Flexe is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to refine its omnichannel logistics challenges.
- Shield AI wants a Staff Software Engineer.
- Attention, new grads! Duolingo is looking for an Associate Product Manager.
- Numo is hiring a Technical Product Manager.
- Ready to revolutionize online payments? Affirm is seeking a Manager, Customer Operations.
The Remote Jobs
- cloudtamer.io is hiring a Senior Software Engineer.
- Join a green technology company on a mission. Inspire is seeking a Senior Data Engineer.
- Crossbeam is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer.
Catch you at the park this fall!
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.