Hi! You’re reading the Pittsburgh edition of This Week in Jobs (TWIJ), a weekly newsletter written by our team at Technical.ly in partnership with InnovatePGH and the Pittsburgh Innovation District. Each week we put together for you a slate of news and fresh job opportunities in the ‘burgh. If you’re not already subscribed, you can do so here.
Honestly, we don’t have much to say this week — we’ve been too busy refreshing the CitiParks page waiting for an announcement around 2021 pool season. With spray parks opening this weekend, here’s hoping for a summer filled with sunny days at the public pool.
Don’t forget to bring your SPF, and the latest job news to keep you company.
North Point Breeze’s vacant industrial site is transforming into a high-tech innovation hub, with the help of Rockwell Park Development.
Remote personal training company DeltaTrainer closed a $3.3 million round of seed funding.
Flatiron School is creating bootcamp and educational experiences for women in technology.
Carnegie Mellon University spinoff Cognistx is parting with Canadian biotech company MagicMed to create PsyAI — an AI platform to help modern-day psychedelic medical research.
- PNC is hiring a Senior Software Developer to work in Data Testing.
- Join a team in leading-edge robotics. RE2 Robotics is looking for a Project Manager.
- Pipitone Group is seeking an Interactive Designer.
- Use data to help inform the growth of the Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh as a Data Analyst Assistant.
- Aerotek is searching for a Software Engineer.
- Have a ball with data. The Pittsburgh Pirates are looking for a Data Architect to join its team.
- BNY Mellon wants a Senior Group Manager as a part of its Application Developer team.
- Innovation studio Deeplocal is hiring a Backend and Devops Software Engineer.
- Zoom is looking for a Service Engineer to work with its phone tool.
- Join Google at its newly expanded Bakery Square location as a Program Manager within commerce and analytics.
The Remote Jobs
- Contra is hiring a Design Ambassador.
- Help teams tackle tax problems. CompIYant is seeking a Developer for its remote team.
- Bitwave is looking for a Senior Developer.
Stay cool, and keep your eyes peeled for new and exciting opportunities. Hopefully, we’ll see you poolside sometime soon.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.