- Thoroughly review the Event Organizer Rules & Guidelines
- Submit your event idea and send us at least two date/time slots you can work with.
- Avoid Thursday, May 3rd 9:00AM – 7:00PM and Friday, May 4th 5:00PM – 10:00PM
- Receive approval or otherwise within 2 weeks of submission via email.
- Follow instructions via approval email to get your event live on the Philly Tech Week!
Rules to Participate in Introduced:
Technical.ly is excited to launch a new event that will take place during the 8th annual Philly Tech Week. Introduced by Technical.ly will be a one day conference that will incorporate programming, demos, networking and personalized connections. We’ll introduce you to new content, ideas, companies and more.
If you would prefer to not host a standalone event during Philly Tech Week, but instead have your content incorporated in Introduced, you can use this form to apply to participate.
Introduced by Technical.ly will take place on Thursday, May 3 at Chemical Heritage Foundation in Old City Philly.
- List you as a supporting organizer for that portion of the programming
- Handle any venue-related expenses (venue, F&B, AV, etc.)
- Manage any sponsor relationships (You will not be able to secure your own private sponsors, but Technical.ly is open to working with any existing relationships you may have)
- Handle registration and any attendee-related communication
- Offer complimentary tickets to speakers and organizers for the full day event
Stay plugged in:
- Wednesday, January 10th @ 2:00 – 3:30PM: General PTW18 Slack Chat – Ask any and all Philly Tech Week questions for the Technical.ly Philly Team to answer live!
- Tuesday, February 20th @ 2:00 – 3:30PM – Event Organizer Slack Chat 1/2 – Event Organizers share each other’s updates, tips and best practices.
- Tuesday, March 20th @ 2:00 – 3:30PM – Event Organizer Slack Chat 2/2 – Event Organizers share final details and last minute needs before going into the last month of promotion until PTW18!
- Friday, March 16: Final event details.
- Friday, March 30: Final day for event timing approval.