(Technical.ly file photo)
Coming up on Thursday, Aug. 22, is the summer’s biggest celebration of our wonderful tech community: Super Meetup Philly 2019!
We will be at the Cherry Street Pier at 121 N. Christopher Columbus Blvd. from 5 to 8 p.m. — rain or shine.
So far, we’ve booked 11 meetup groups, 15 exhibiting sponsors and 114 registered attendees from our tech community ready to party. If you haven’t already done so, RSVP at the link below:
What to expect:
- Learn about the participating meetups and chat with organizers one-on-one to find out how to get involved.
- Grab free beverages and pay-as-you-go snacks.
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy — you’ll want to network.
- Find opportunities with the exhibiting sponsors (and grab some sweet swag).
Hang with these meetup groups:
- TriState IoT
- Startup Junto
- Angular Philly
- Ionic Philly
- Philadelphia Internet of Things Meetup
- Makers Meetup
- The ITEM
- Philadelphia Women Cyber Security
- Cloud Security Alliance — Delaware Valley
- Philly Hubspot User Groups
- Philly Shell InfoSec Meetup
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Chariot Solutions
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Think Company
- Fulton Financial
- JP Morgan Chase
We have more opportunities for companies to be a part of Super Meetup Philly. Click below to find out more:
And if you’re interested in getting your meetup group involved, please reach out to email@example.com for more details and we’ll be sure to get you connected for this awesome event.
Why BarCamp Philly’s organizers are intentional about inclusion
The Timmy Awards return to Philly on Oct. 15
Philadelphia: Here are your nominees for the 2019 Technical.ly Awards
How Relay is helping enterprise clients get proactive about customer engagement
WordCamp Philly returns this weekend in all its open-source, community-powered glory
Why NET/WORK Suburbs?
O3 World is throwing a one-time innovation conference next week at the Barnes
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia