Hey, we want to make sure you know about this: Attendance will be capped at the PTW19 Signature Event on Friday, May 10, and only guests who are on our list will be granted entry to the building.
Additionally, this year there will be no day-of ticket available. We’re fittin’ to take advantage of the kind (but seriously secure) hospitality and serve you all awesome time in the spectacular new Comcast Technology Center.
The $40 ticket price jumps to $50 next Friday and I just know our readers appreciate a steal of a deal for a good time and a good cause. I mean, Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast NBCUniversal just isn’t complete without an interactive celebration of our very own homegrown tech and innovation community!
No, but seriously though, we cannot let you in if your name isn’t on the list by noon on Thursday, May 9.
A few small updates before you get the full picture in a few weeks.
- Check out an augmented reality app built by Night Kitchen Interactive, a company that designs engaging, interactive installations and vibrant online experiences.
- Play virtual reality games built by students at the Immersive Research Lab (IRL) of Drexel University.
- Penji will offer free, on-the-spot custom graphic designs and a raffle to win a year of free design services.
- A selection of local wine and beer options
- Blue Coat Gin
Finally, thank you to our 2019 Philly Tech Week Signature Event sponsors:
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Oat Foundry
- University of Pennsylvania
- Seer Interactive
- Saul Ewing
Kinetic sculptures and science carnivals and microgrants, oh my!
10 Philly Tech Week community events you won’t want to miss
Experts from Google, Linode and more will be speaking at #DevConf19
Why Deacom’s team prioritizes collaboration and continuous improvement
These 40 Old City spots are playing at the PTW19 Kickoff Festival scavenger hunt
It’s Growing Industries month at Technical.ly. In Philly, we’re focusing on life sciences
Peek at the Introduced agenda and snag a ticket through this special flash sale
Engineers have Vistar Media’s Philly office all to themselves
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia