Hey, we want to make sure you know about this: Attendance will be capped at the PTW19 Signature Event on Friday, May 10, and only guests who are on our list will be granted entry to the building.
Additionally, this year there will be no day-of ticket available. We’re fittin’ to take advantage of the kind (but seriously secure) hospitality and serve you all awesome time in the spectacular new Comcast Technology Center.
The $40 ticket price jumps to $50 next Friday and I just know our readers appreciate a steal of a deal for a good time and a good cause. I mean, Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast NBCUniversal just isn’t complete without an interactive celebration of our very own homegrown tech and innovation community!
No, but seriously though, we cannot let you in if your name isn’t on the list by noon on Thursday, May 9.
A few small updates before you get the full picture in a few weeks.
- Check out an augmented reality app built by Night Kitchen Interactive, a company that designs engaging, interactive installations and vibrant online experiences.
- Play virtual reality games built by students at the Immersive Research Lab (IRL) of Drexel University.
- Penji will offer free, on-the-spot custom graphic designs and a raffle to win a year of free design services.
- A selection of local wine and beer options
- Blue Coat Gin
Finally, thank you to our 2019 Philly Tech Week Signature Event sponsors:
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Oat Foundry
- University of Pennsylvania
- Seer Interactive
- Saul Ewing
How AI can help humans, not replace them
Do you know whether you work at a mission-driven company?
50 years ago, Garrett Brown changed film. Now he has an invention for himself
How Macquarie blends tech-fueled financial services with global opportunity
On combating resistance as a technology lead
The tech behind North Philly’s new Met concert hall
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
This apprenticeship program is opening the door for candidates with nontraditional backgrounds
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia