Dubbed the Super Bowl of job fairs, NET/WORK returns next week on Tuesday, Feb. 26, and The Fillmore Philadelphia in Fishtown is the place to be if you’re looking for a new opportunity in tech.
Come out for the annual event to connect with the Philly tech community — while meeting developers, designers and hiring managers, of course.
Need a new job? There will be 47 hiring organizations there looking to find talent like yourself. Many are returning from last year’s successful event, and there are a handful of new names added to the list to find fresh talent as well.
See the breakdown of the whole day of festivities and a full list of hiring organizations below:
- Archetype Solutions Group
- Carling Communications
- Capital One
- Chariot Solutions
- City of Philadelphia: Office of Innovation & Technology
- Creative Multimedia Solutions
- Engine Room Technology Co.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Market Resource Partners, LLC
- Message Agency
- O3 World
- Penn Mutual
- Philadelphia Media Network
- Pinnacle 21
- Seer Interactive
- Think Company
A special thanks to the sponsors going the extra mile to make NET/WORK extra special: Guru, Chariot Solutions and Linode.
The NET/WORK 2019 agenda
Event kickoff is at 3 p.m., and workshops are happening from 4 to 6:50 p.m.:
- “Insider Tips from a Tech Hiring Team“with Gina Rappaport, recruiting manager, and Sujan Kapadia, director of consulting from Chariot Solutions
- “Hackathons in the Workplace” with Miguel Guerreiro, senior director of engineering at Integrichain
- “A Mentoring Cookbook: Practical Advice for Mentors and Mentees” with Cassi King and Shawn Doyle, software engineers at STRATIS IoT
- “Blockchain: The New Trust Framework” with Mike McCoy, blockchain implementation manager at Accenture
Then from 7 to 9 p.m., enjoy Technical.ly‘s 10th anniversary celebration happy hour.
And when you can squeeze in some time between all of the happenings, you can also get your:
- Professional headshot taken, courtesy of Chariot Solutions
- Resume reviewed by professional career coaches and resume experts
- Caffeine fix from La Colombe Coffee, courtesy of Guru
Interested in our matchmaking program? We’re working to overhaul the traditional hiring process, and if you’re looking to be a part of a new way to hire, upload your resume here, and we will potentially place you with one of our hiring companies.
We’ll see you there!
Events Roundup: 8 August meetups to keep you plugged in to Philly tech
How Power Home Remodeling is using tech to revamp its industry
Opera Philadelphia launched a global broadcasting channel to bring its 2020-21 season to your home
PTW20: With two months to go, 3 partners reflect on their long history with Philly Tech Week
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia