Dubbed the Super Bowl of job fairs, NET/WORK returns next week on Tuesday, Feb. 26, and The Fillmore Philadelphia in Fishtown is the place to be if you’re looking for a new opportunity in tech.
Come out for the annual event to connect with the Philly tech community — while meeting developers, designers and hiring managers, of course.
Need a new job? There will be 47 hiring organizations there looking to find talent like yourself. Many are returning from last year’s successful event, and there are a handful of new names added to the list to find fresh talent as well.
See the breakdown of the whole day of festivities and a full list of hiring organizations below:
- Archetype Solutions Group
- Carling Communications
- Capital One
- Chariot Solutions
- City of Philadelphia: Office of Innovation & Technology
- Creative Multimedia Solutions
- Engine Room Technology Co.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Market Resource Partners, LLC
- Message Agency
- O3 World
- Penn Mutual
- Philadelphia Media Network
- Pinnacle 21
- Seer Interactive
- Think Company
A special thanks to the sponsors going the extra mile to make NET/WORK extra special: Guru, Chariot Solutions and Linode.
The NET/WORK 2019 agenda
Event kickoff is at 3 p.m., and workshops are happening from 4 to 6:50 p.m.:
- “Insider Tips from a Tech Hiring Team“with Gina Rappaport, recruiting manager, and Sujan Kapadia, director of consulting from Chariot Solutions
- “Hackathons in the Workplace” with Miguel Guerreiro, senior director of engineering at Integrichain
- “A Mentoring Cookbook: Practical Advice for Mentors and Mentees” with Cassi King and Shawn Doyle, software engineers at STRATIS IoT
- “Blockchain: The New Trust Framework” with Mike McCoy, blockchain implementation manager at Accenture
Then from 7 to 9 p.m., enjoy Technical.ly‘s 10th anniversary celebration happy hour.
And when you can squeeze in some time between all of the happenings, you can also get your:
- Professional headshot taken, courtesy of Chariot Solutions
- Resume reviewed by professional career coaches and resume experts
- Caffeine fix from La Colombe Coffee, courtesy of Guru
Interested in our matchmaking program? We’re working to overhaul the traditional hiring process, and if you’re looking to be a part of a new way to hire, upload your resume here, and we will potentially place you with one of our hiring companies.
We’ll see you there!
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
An app to connect musicians debuts at Cypher City Spotlight
The Philly revenue department’s data-driven strategy to upend city bureaucracy
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia