You’re just about three weeks away from finding the job of your dreams: We’ve already signed on 33 companies for NET/WORK Philly and expect even more to join the event in the next couple weeks.
Now in our fifth year, NET/WORK has become the go-to for jobseekers looking for the next step of their career journey. It’s going down on Feb. 26 and we’re here to update you on which of Philadelphia’s local tech companies and startups are slated to be at the event.
Join us for a chance to get a fancy new headshot, schmooze with professional connections over a cup of La Colombe coffee, experience a résumé review by industry pros and cheers to your future at happy hour.
You can also join us to celebrate 10 years of publishing Technical.ly at our anniversary celebration happening immediately after the happy hour. Your NET/WORK ticket gets you in, but you can also snag two more drink tickets and get a limited edition Technical.ly zip up hoodie if you buy one of our anniversary tickets for $50 on the NET/WORK RSVP page.
First off, there will be some exciting workshops happening during the event:
- “Hackathons in the Workplace” with Miguel Guerreiro, senior director of engineering at Integrichain — Guerrerio will walk you through how IntegriChain hosts its quarterly internal hackathons and find out the benefits of hosting a hackathon of your own
- “Blockchain: The New Trust Framework” with Mike McCoy, blockchain implementation manager at Accenture — McCoy will discuss the foundations of blockchain and origins of trust in how we use distributed ledgers to create better transparency in our interactions using today’s new technologies
Here’s the current list of hiring organizations coming to NET/WORK to find great talent:
- Archetype Solutions Group
- Chariot Solutions (providing headshots, so look your best!)
- City of Philadelphia: Office of Innovation & Technology
- Creative Multimedia Solutions
- Guru (providing us with coffee so you can fuel up and be ready to network!)
- JPMorgan Chase
- O3 World
- Penn Mutual
- Philadelphia Media Network
- Pinnacle 21
- Seer Interactive
- Think Company
And a big thanks to our sponsors Guru, Linode and Chariot Solutions, companies that are helping us make the event even more special and are looking for smart people to join their growing teams!
We’ll see you there.
Super Meetup 2019 is happening at Cherry Street Pier on Thursday, Aug. 22
These 11 tech companies will be hiring at #DevConf19
Your guide to who’s hiring at Philly Tech Week
Meet these 10 hiring companies at Super Meetup
Here comes another year of official PTW after-parties curated by REC Philly
Ready to network? Here’s who to meet at #PTW19
Kick off #PTW19 with us this Friday
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia