(Photo by Resolution Rentals)
Tuesday is the hottest networking event of the season, Super Meetup Philly.
We will be at the Uptown Beer Garden at 1735 Market St. from 5–8 p.m. — and rain will not stop us.
There will be 21 meetup groups, 27 sponsors to meet and endless amounts of connections. Some 1,102 people are currently registered to attend.
If you haven’t yet, RSVP below.
What to expect:
- Learn about the participating meetups and chat with the organizers one-on-one to find out more ways to get involved. Our organizers will have “branded fans” to help find them stand out in the sea of networkers.
- We’ll have some color-coordinated dots for your name tag so that you can self-select into a few categories (looking to hire, looking for job opportunities and looking for business opportunities).
- Grab free beverages (Becky Beer) and pay as you go snacks. There will be grilled pretzels with pale ale “wiz,” fried pierogies, pulled pork sandwiches and chicken and pork tacos. Are you hungry yet? We are.
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy! There will be lots of people you will want to network with.
- Find opportunities with the exhibiting sponsors (and grab some sweet swag).
Check out all the details below, in list form. Who doesn’t love lists?
Hang with these meetup groups:
- ChickTech: Philadelphia
- Delaware Valley Chapter of Cloud Security Alliance
- Free Code Camp Philly
- Future of Data: Philadelphia
- GDG Philadelphia
- Indy Hall
- The ITEM
- Philadelphia Internet of Things
- Philly HUG
- Philly Tech Sistas
- Security Shell
- Serverless PHL
- Sitecore User Group – Philadelphia
- Software as Craft
- Startup Junto
- Techies Who Brunch
- TriState.IoT Meetup
- Women Investors, Startup Leaders, and Entrepreneurs (WISE)
Big thanks to our sponsors:
Drink Sponsor: WebLinc
- Chariot Solutions
- eMoney Advisor
- Hero Digital
- Lutron Electronics Co
- Robert Half
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Think Company
Collective Strength aims to be Philly’s no-BS networking meetup for women
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
The 5 stages of the data scientist
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
An app to connect musicians debuts at Cypher City Spotlight
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia