(Photo by Lauren Giles)
It’s the Super Bowl of all meetups and we got the gossip on the who’s who who’ll be in attendance. And no, there will not be any greased-up poles to climb. Our list is getting long, but we still have room for you. Yes, you.
Stop by Uptown Beer Garden on Tuesday, Sept. 25 to experience Super Meetup for yourself.
Participating Meetup Groups:
- Chick Tech Philly
- Delaware Valley Chapter of Cloud Security Alliance
- FinTech Philly
- Indy Hall
- Philadelphia Sitecore User Group
- Philadelphia Health IT Circle (PHIT Circle)
- Philadelphia Spark Meetup
- Philly HUG
- Philly New Technology Meetup
- Philly Tech Sistas
- TriState.IoT Meetup
- Security Shell
- Startup Junto
Participating Sponsors (warning, they will have swag to give away):
Drink Sponsor: WebLinc
- Chariot Solutions
- Hero Digital
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Somers Team
- Think Company
- Vistar Media
What else to expect:
- Learn about the participating Meetups and chat with the organizers one-on-one to find out more ways to get involved.
- We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few categories (seeking opportunities, looking to hire, looking to network, etc.).
- Grab free beverages (until the kegs run out) and pay-as-you-go drinks and snacks!
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy! There will be a number of people you will want to network with.
- Find opportunities with the exhibiting sponsors (and grab some sweet swag).
Want to get your meetup involved? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to exhibit and show off your company? Follow this link.
Events Roundup: 8 ways to start your 2020 on the right professional foot
Events Roundup: It’s your last chance to make Philly tech connections this decade
Events Roundup: 11 Philly-area tech gatherings to be thankful for this month
How the history of Linode HQ inspires its employees
Events Roundup: 12 ~not-spooky~ professional development meetups this October
12 Philly resources for technologists and entrepreneurs of color
7 biz resources we learned about at Super Meetup Philly 2019
When it comes to diversity, Vanguard puts its money where its mouth is
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia