(Photo by Tim Savage)
If there’s one thing we (myself and the rest of the Technical.ly team) pride ourselves on, it’s the ability to make connections.
It’s not always easy to go to an event and network and meet the people you really want to meet. (Plus, who actually likes walking up to strangers and saying hi, idk maybe that’s just me.)
For our new one-day, one-location event, Introduced by Technical.ly (happening during Philly Tech Week 2018 presented by Comcast), we’re taking that name literally. Let us (Technical.ly) introduce you (you) to investors, founders and decision-makers so you can leave the event with real, solid connections that may just lead you to future business opportunities.
What better reason do you need to convince your boss (or your bank account) that Introduced is worth the ticket price than the chance to meet with 10+ founders and investors plus big-name companies like Amtrak, Johnson & Johnson and QVC?
So, here’s what you need to do to make this happen:
- Register for Introduced by Technical.ly before Thursday, April 26. If you register after, you won’t be guaranteed any meetings.
- Wait for your email from me! That’s where I’ll send you a link to the form to apply, tell us more about your company and select who specifically you’re interested in meeting with.
- Then, we’ll send the list of applicants to the meeting-takers as they’ll get final say on who they’re interested in meeting with (so make sure to fill out the form with any applicable info that will help get you as many connections as possible).
- After they finalize their lists, we’ll let you know which meetings are confirmed and the specific timing (each meeting will be 10 minutes long).
- Then, all you need to do is show up that day with your pitch ready to rock.
- You also get to enjoy the amazing lineup of speakers happening throughout the day, a demo floor, delicious food and beverages and hundreds of other people for you to meet on your own terms. Wow.
Who can you meet with, you ask?
There will be three sections throughout the day for meetings. Check out the impressive lineup on folks you can get in front of.
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Morgan Berman, MilkCrate
- Liz Brown, Webjunto
- Bethany Edwards, LIA Diagnostics
- Micah Gold-Markel, Solar States
- Tracy Levesque, YIKES
- Brian McIntire, Think Company
- Sylvester Mobley, Coded by Kids
- Bob Moore, Philly Startup Leaders
- Stacey Mosley, FixList
- Yasmine Mustafa, ROAR for Good
- Zikria Syed, VitalTrax
12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Chestnut Street Ventures
- Gabriel Investments
- Investors’ Circle
- NewSpring Capital
- Novitas Capital / PACT
- Red & Blue Ventures
Collective Strength aims to be Philly’s no-BS networking meetup for women
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
The 5 stages of the data scientist
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
An app to connect musicians debuts at Cypher City Spotlight
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia