(Photo by Brian James Kirk)
We are going to be back at Temple University’s Alter Hall and will have different level workshops in the morning led by instructors from Chariot Solutions and Zip Code Wilmington (topics TBA soon). In the afternoon we will have over 20 speakers joining us for ur Dev Talks, sharing their real-world experiences, expertise and knowledge that will make you want to be there (trust us, your bosses will want you there). Like last year it will be a choose-your-own-adventure format. What does that mean, you ask? Simple.
We will have four rooms with different focuses in each room, and you will have the opportunity to jump from one room to the next between the talks (you don’t literally have to jump, you can just walk, fyi). Kinda a bit like Barcamp, but not, since all of the topics are already chosen.
Here’s what each room will focus on:
- AI & Machine Learning
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Big Ideas (this could be anything and everything when you’re thinking new dev concepts)
- Leadership & Soft Skills (this room will help you advance your career to the next level)
How to get involved:
- Attend: Tickets are $65 for an all-access pass which gives you admission to a full day of programming plus lunch. (Insider tip: We will also have bulk ticketing for those who want to travel in five or more to allow your entire dev team to join the fun.)
- Speak: Our Speaker Interest Form is open year-round and the Technical.ly team references the submissions for any and all speaker needs. (Insider tip: Be specific on what you think you’re best suited to speak on, especially if it happens to be any topics related to our focus rooms.)
- Volunteer: We’re expecting over 100 attendees at this event and will need lots of extra hands for this and other Philly Tech Week events! Share your contact info here.
- Sponsor: There are a myriad of ways to be involved in the event and Philly Tech Week overall. But one of the best ways to garner visibility for your company/organization is through sponsorship.
So, if all of that information doesn’t get you excited, I don’t know what will. Almost forgot to mention that a Dev Happy Hour will close out the day!
Where do you stand? 10 women debate tech topics like AI, innovation and ethics in healthcare
Meet the 3 Philly startups growing their businesses in LIFT Labs’ 2020 accelerator
HR tech company Phenom makes its first acquisition: AI-driven scheduling platform My Ally
Meet these 12 tech companies and see who’s hiring at the Sept. 23 Developers Conference
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia