(Photo by Neal Santos)
Seven more companies have committed to NET/WORK 2018 in their search for Philadelphia’s top tech talent.
We’re almost a month away from fifth annual tech job fair. If you’re looking to work with a local startup, Feb. 27 at Fishtown’s Fillmore Philly is the place to be.
Here are the new commits:
See the full list of hiring organizations below.
Fun fact! Out of these 23 hiring organizations, almost 70 percent have returned from last year because of the high quality of talent they met at NET/WORK.
- Chariot Solutions (also providing professional headshots, so look sharp!)
- eMoney Advisor, LLC
- Hero Digital
- IntegriChain (new this year!)
- iPipeline (new this year!)
- IQVIA (new this year!)
- OnCourse Systems for Education
- Pinnacle 21 (new this year!)
- ShopRunner (new this year!)
- Slalom (new this year!)
- Susquehanna International Group LLP (also providing resume reviews — be sure to bring extra copies!)
- TherapyNotes, LLC
- Think Company
- WebLinc (also providing complimentary refreshments to keep you energized!)
This Week in Jobs: Hiring bonanza edition
This Week in Jobs: Winner winner chicken dinner
NET/WORK is coming back to the Philly ‘burbs on Oct. 10
7 biz resources we learned about at Super Meetup Philly 2019
On the Market: Cybersecurity and conscious capitalism are so hot right now
Here’s what the CEO of a 200-person company had to say about growing teams quickly
This Week in Jobs: Don’t labor too hard over this list of great gigs
Paid family leave adds to the perks at Chariot Solutions
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia