(Photo by Neal Santos)
Seven more companies have committed to NET/WORK 2018 in their search for Philadelphia’s top tech talent.
We’re almost a month away from fifth annual tech job fair. If you’re looking to work with a local startup, Feb. 27 at Fishtown’s Fillmore Philly is the place to be.
Here are the new commits:
See the full list of hiring organizations below.
Fun fact! Out of these 23 hiring organizations, almost 70 percent have returned from last year because of the high quality of talent they met at NET/WORK.
- Chariot Solutions (also providing professional headshots, so look sharp!)
- eMoney Advisor, LLC
- Hero Digital
- IntegriChain (new this year!)
- iPipeline (new this year!)
- IQVIA (new this year!)
- OnCourse Systems for Education
- Pinnacle 21 (new this year!)
- ShopRunner (new this year!)
- Slalom (new this year!)
- Susquehanna International Group LLP (also providing resume reviews — be sure to bring extra copies!)
- TherapyNotes, LLC
- Think Company
- WebLinc (also providing complimentary refreshments to keep you energized!)
This Week in Jobs: Careers as hot as the midsummer sun
On the Market: Why you should consider a dev job at this poverty reduction nonprofit
This Week in Jobs: Gaze straight into the eyes of these new jobs
Why Linode sent this manager to Mumbai for 7 months
This Week in Jobs: Nothin’ to do but apply for jobs
How do you create a job that doesn’t exist?
This Week in Jobs: Purrfect gigs for senior-level pros
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia