(Photo by Neal Santos)
Seven more companies have committed to NET/WORK 2018 in their search for Philadelphia’s top tech talent.
We’re almost a month away from fifth annual tech job fair. If you’re looking to work with a local startup, Feb. 27 at Fishtown’s Fillmore Philly is the place to be.
Here are the new commits:
See the full list of hiring organizations below.
Fun fact! Out of these 23 hiring organizations, almost 70 percent have returned from last year because of the high quality of talent they met at NET/WORK.
- Chariot Solutions (also providing professional headshots, so look sharp!)
- eMoney Advisor, LLC
- Hero Digital
- IntegriChain (new this year!)
- iPipeline (new this year!)
- IQVIA (new this year!)
- OnCourse Systems for Education
- Pinnacle 21 (new this year!)
- ShopRunner (new this year!)
- Slalom (new this year!)
- Susquehanna International Group LLP (also providing resume reviews — be sure to bring extra copies!)
- TherapyNotes, LLC
- Think Company
- WebLinc (also providing complimentary refreshments to keep you energized!)
These 11 tech companies will be hiring at #DevConf19
This Week in Jobs: Jobs first. Tequila never again.
5 ways to find and attract the best engineers in Philadelphia
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
This Week in Jobs: Take your job hunt to the great outdoors
This Week in Jobs: Like Disney World for tech lovers
This Week in Jobs: Get pumped for a new J.O.B. while bingeing on GoT
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia