Ninety-five percent of the world’s customers are located outside of the United States. Here at Temple University’s Fox School of Business, we are dedicated to education, training and research initiatives to assist our region’s professional community in realizing the full potential of sales in international markets.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 26, the Fox School is hosting “Startup Global Philadelphia” — a free public event from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in partnership with the U.S. Commercial Service. All presentations will be held on the 7th Floor of Alter Hall, 1801 Liacouras Walk, Philadelphia, Pa.
Panel topics include:
- Startups Going Global
- Tools and Strategies to Grow Internationally
- Legal Considerations for Global Startups
- Government Partners and Community Resources
The event features 20 speakers from the public and private sectors, including:
- David Oh, City Council of Philadelphia
- Usman Ahmed, Head of Global Public Policy, PayPal Inc.
- Lori Cooper, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of the European Union, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Benjamin Hardman, Attorney/Advisor, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Anurag Jain, cofounder and CEO Prepay Nation
- Claire Pillsbury, Deputy Director, Global Innovation Forum
Find more information at the Global Innovation Forum’s page for the event.
Registration for the networking lunch beginning at 12:45 is closed, but we will be able to host walk-ins. You are highly encouraged to email email@example.com to RSVP (just include your full contact details).