(Photo by Jason Bannon)
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings and the people who are lookin’. Got a submission? Email us and tell us why it belongs in the roundup.
(And sure, the after parties we hit.)
But as you know, we also had a v sweet deal happening over on our jobs board: free job posts for two weeks to celebrate the official launch of our new hiring platform Technical.ly Talent. The promo ends this Friday, which means the job postings that took advantage of our promo code will disappear at the end of the week — so hurry up and apply.
From dev roles to sales and marketing, Philly’s startups are clearly thirsty for A1 tech talent. Here are some of the opportunities we found. (Also: If you’re on the hunt, submit your resume to us, as we’re working on matchmaking pilot program.)
Work with Stacey Mosley and Mjumbe Poe at FixList.
This startup, part of our realLIST roundup, has been making the rounds since its 2016 founding date. It hired a CTO in former civic technologist Poe and got a spot on Village Capital’s fintech accelerator (made in partnership with Ben Franklin Technology Partners). Plus, Mosley just won a Rad Award for Innovator of the Year.
The company, which recently gave its website a refresh, is hiring for a UX designer, a senior data infrastructure designer and a marketing strategist (the latter will be a contract position at first, the listing shows).
Work with the new PSL prez, MagentoBI’s Bob Moore.
In keeping with the thesis that the old RJMetrics office would become an “East Coast beachhead” for the Campbell, Calif.-based company post acquisition, Moore’s team is looking for a data analyst (duh) an account manager for analytics, a junior analyst and a sales engineer.
Work with O3 World’s Howie Ross.
For a bit of insight on O3 World’s culture and the universe you’d be entering: the Fishtown web design agency has a few members from their dev team leave work early on Thursdays to run a Coded by Kids program at the Fishtown Rec Center.
The company is hiring for a full-stack developer.
Work with HealthVerity founder Andrew Goldberg.
Wanna work at a realLIST honoree that’s making moves? Fresh off that $7.5 million round they just raised, HealthVerity is hiring a senior principal of life sciences, a healthcare data analyst, a healthcare data engineer and a full-stack engineer.
Goldberg opened up at our life sciences panel about raising cash in Philadelphia. Read his thoughts here.
Here are some more open jobs around Philadelphia. Are you ready?
- Full-stack Developer at Accolade
- Full Stack Engineer at ShopRunner
- UI Engineer at ShopRunner
- Data Scientist at ShopRunner
- Supervisor, Social Media at CMI/Compas
- Technical Project Manager at Sidecar
- Database Architect at Sidecar
- Director of Strategic Partnerships at Sidecar
- Product Manager at Sidecar
- Lead Software Engineer at Sidecar
- Content Marketing Manager at Sidecar
- Database Associate at Friends General Conference
- Market Development Representative at Sidecar
- Technical Recruiter at Stevens Capital Management LP
- C++ Software Developer at Stevens Capital Management LP
- Business Consultant at WidgetBrain
- Systems & Infrastructure Engineer at Delphic Digital
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Practice
- Data Consultant at Deacom
- ERP Implementation Consultant at Deacom
- Senior Front End Developer/Team Lead at Delphic Digital
- Product Engineer at LUXTECH
- Data Management Specialist (part-time) at SwiftData Technology
- Software Support Specialist at Deacom
- Multimedia Designer at ChatterBlast Media
- Quality Assurance Engineer at DramaFever
- Senior Android Developer at DramaFever
- Network Administrator at Turn5
- Frontend Developer at Turn5
- Marketing & Events Specialist at Workbridge Associates
- IT Support Specialist at Workbridge Associates
- Entry Level Sales & Recruiting Specialist at Workbridge Associates
- Application Developer at Expo Logic
- DevOps Engineer at SIG
- Software Engineer at HomeNet Automotive
- Finance Manager at Tempest
- Electronics Design and Prototyping Technician at NextFab
- Digital Merchandising Manager at RevZilla
- Content Writer – Motorcycles at RevZilla
- Full Stack Developer at RevZilla
- Front-end Developer at RevZilla
- Director of Data and Analytics at RevZilla
- Senior Web Analyst at RevZilla
- Senior Manager of Digital Marketing at RevZilla
- Lead Test Engineer at RevZilla
- Account Executive at Arcweb Technologies
- Software Architect at Arcweb Technologies
- Senior Business Analyst at iPipeline
- Application Support Analyst at iPipeline
- Lead Java Engineer at ClubOS
- Network Operations Analyst at firstPRO
- Java Enterprise Architect at firstPRO
- AEM Lead Developer at firstPRO
- C++ Application Developer at firstPRO
- Full Stack Developer at Transmogrify, LLC
- Online Marketing Manager at APA Search
- Data Engineer at Inspire
- Support Developer at P’unk Ave
FixList founder Stacey Mosley and Technical.ly cofounder Brian James Kirk are partners. Brian James Kirk was not involved in this report.
This Week in Jobs Philly: My, my, my (or May, May, May?)
Cool Job Alert: STRATIS IoT is hiring a bunch of engineers, and developers. Here’s how those titles differ
This Week in Jobs Philly: Oh, the places we’ll work
AR tech firm MVP Interactive is recommitting to the office with an Old City expansion
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia