(Photo by Lucy Vernasco)
The companies featured in this post are Technical.ly Talent clients. They did not review this post before publication.
You’re a technologist on the job hunt, and because you’re an intellectual who makes good and smart decisions, you’ve decided to make the rounds at Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast to scout for hiring companies.
Let us make your search a bit easier.
We know for a fact that the four tech companies, who are all Technical.ly Talent clients, below are hiring.(Technical.ly Talent is our new hiring platform. Read up on it here.) Make sure to click on the links to their Talent pages to learn more about their company culture, the positions they’re hiring for, the employees you might end up calling your coworkers and more.
Want a real leg up? Here’s where to meet them IRL this week.
If you’re already registered, you can meet Chariot’s whole team at their IoT Workshop on May 2 (the event is sold out). Out of luck? No worries. Here’s where to catch Chariot team members throughout the week:
- Director of Training and Mentoring Services Ken Rimple will be at the Dev Workshops on Wednesday, May 3, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Chief Marketing Officer Tracey Welson-Rossman will be at College Pathways into Tech on Wednesday, May 3, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Software Developer Don Coleman will be at Innovation Day on Friday, May 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The WebLinc crew will be spending Wednesday, May 3, at Philly Startup Leaders‘ Entrepreneur Expo. Here’s who to keep an eye out for:
- People Operations Managers Natalie Vittese and Ryan Amaya
- Marketing Operations Manager Kathryn Moran
- Solutions Engineer Brian Wexler
- Sales Development Representative Jared Faircloth
Catch Software Engineer Phil Simmons at:
- WORST Coding Practices (…and How to Fix Them) on Tuesday, May 2, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Win Over Executives with Data Visualizations on Wednesday, May 3, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Design Thinking on Thursday, May 4, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Data Analytics Project Manager Esther Needham will be a mapping mentor at Philly Mapathon on Thursday, May 4 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
And on Tuesday, make sure to meet Product Specialist Patrick Han at Generocity and Knight Foundation‘s Tech In The Commons: Data Storytelling with Google News from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
There ya go. Have fun. And make sure to tweet us about your PTW adventures with the hashtag #PTW17.-30-
How do you create a job that doesn’t exist?
B. PHL claims to be the ‘first’ citywide innovation festival. But is it?
This Week in Jobs: Purrfect gigs for senior-level pros
This apprenticeship program is opening the door for candidates with nontraditional backgrounds
Small biz owners: How do you fund the hustle?
What Data Jawn taught us about the opioid crisis, City budgets and cartoons
National Maker Faire shut down, but the Philly group says its not going anywhere
How AI can help humans, not replace them
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia