Tell us who deserves a special shoutout during the region’s largest celebration of technology and entrepreneurship, Philly Tech Week presented by Comcast.
You nominated them. Now vote for our #PTW17 Superlatives.
Voting is open until next Wednesday, April 26. Winners will be announced on Friday, May 5, the same day as our always epic, annual closing #PTW17 Signature Event.
And remember, take pictures and tweet out nominations for our other categories:
- Best Dressed #PTW17 Speaker
- Best #PTW17 Venue
- Best #PTW17 Food Spread
- Best #PTW17 Swag
We’ll also choose a winner for Most Retweeted #PTW17 Tweet.
Here are our nominations for this round of categories:
Most Likely to be Mayor
- Bob Moul, CEO at Cloudamize, board member of Philly Startup Leaders, which is hosting the Entrepreneur Expo
- Tracey Welson-Rossman, Chief Marketing Officer at Chariot Solutions, which is hosting this IoT workshop)
- Wil Reynolds, CEO of SEER Interactive, which is hosting Technical.ly Introduced. Reynolds is also speaking at our Future of Digital Marketing event.
Most Beautiful Code
- Gabrielle Trotter, Lead Embedded Software Engineer at BuLogics
- Liz Brown, Co-CEO at WebJunto
- Chris Alfano, CTO at Jarvus Innovations
Startup Most Likely to Have a Eye-Popping Exit
(Not a bad time to check out our RealLIST of startups we think have the best momentum in town)
- Tassl: alumni engagement platform
- Cosy: Penn robotics spinout
- Stitch: RJMetrics spinout consolidated sales data platform
Event Most Likely to Have a Waiting List
- #PTW17 Innovation Crawl AR/VR stop (Friday, April 28)
- #PTW17 Curalate Scavenger Hunt (Tuesday, May 2)
- #PTW17 Signature Event (Friday, May 5)
Look forward to more opportunities to shout out your community.
The Timmy Awards return to Philly on Oct. 15
Philadelphia: Here are your nominees for the 2019 Technical.ly Awards
Nominate an outstanding dev for the inaugural Philly RealLIST Engineers
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
Peep the Philly companies nominated for PACT’s 2019 Enterprise Awards
Impact startups and nonprofits: AWeber has $20,000 up for grabs
Mastering the ‘halo effect’ in tech recruiting
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia