Congressman Donald Norcross (NJ-01) and Camden Mayor Dana Reed are slated to attend the formal launch of the 9,500-square-foot hub, which soft launched last month with 13 companies.
As the space gets together, gleeful office manager Melissa Le says there’s a few open engineering jobs and internships at Waterfront Lab and its portfolio companies. Contact Melissa by emailing her directly: melissa [at] waterfrontlab.com.
Finding the next great job starts by keeping an ear to the ground for what companies are working on. And besides checking up on our Power Moves columns, we highly recommend hitting up Ticketleap’s upcoming event: Out to Launch, part of Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast. (We love the design, done by Ticketleap’s Bob Horan.)
On May 1, head to the new Museum of the American Revolution to see nine companies showcase their latest products. Companies like Guru, Stitch, Stimulus and ROAR for Good will be debuting their most recent platforms and services. (Full disclosure: Technical.ly will also be there presenting our Talent platform.) While you’re there unpacking a boxed lunch, ask Ticketleap folks about their open jobs: they’re currently hiring for a software engineer.
Last time we wrote our On The Market column, we gave a shoutout to a local exec looking for his next move after that round of layoffs at Tonic Design. We dug the experience so this time around we’re shouting out Julia Chistiakova, a Russian-born, Philly based UI/UX designer and illustrator looking for her next job or freelance gig.
Julia is a Marketing grad of the very cool-sounding Siberian State Aerospace University. She’s married to Wildbit dev Artëm Chistyakov, who tweeted out her info:
— Artëm Chistyakov (@artemchistyakov) April 12, 2017
As always, let’s take a quick gander at the open spots on out jobs board:
- Operations Analyst at Inspire
- Lead Ruby on Rails Developer at Weblinc
- Full Stack Developer at Horsetail Technologies
- Lead Software Engineer at Canary Compliance
- Marketing Coordinator at CardConnect
- Interactive Designer at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Sr. Software Engineer at Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Web Developer Contractors at Think Company
- ERP Implementation Specialist at Deacom
- Software Support Specialist at Deacom
- Data consultant at Deacom
- Full Stack Developer at Starship Health Technologies
- Project Manager at Message Agency
Looking for a new job in the social impact sector? Catch PTW20 Virtual’s INTER/VIEW on July 22
This Week in Jobs: Waking up your dream jobs
This Week in Jobs: Careers by land and space
5 ways to incorporate racial equity into your hiring practices
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia