UberEATS is giving Philly some love this week with some dirt-cheap food … if you’re fast enough.
Signature Philly dishes like hoagies, cheesesteaks and pretzels will be available on the app for just $2.15 (plus a sneaky $4.99 delivery fee and tax) on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Mind you, these promos from Uber usually fly pretty quickly (like those pints of Capogiro ice cream we at Technical.ly are still waiting on).
— Catherine Sontag (@CTag115) September 1, 2016
Here is the lineup of dishes you can land for cheap:
- Monday: Chickie’s & Pete’s, 2 orders of Crabfries
- Tuesday: Pizzeria Vetri, Rotolo & Fried Pizza Dough
- Wednesday: Pat’s King of Steaks, Cheesesteak
- Thursday: Philly Pretzel Factory, 5 Large Pretzels & 3 Dips
- Friday: Campo’s, Mamma Mia Italian Hoagie
To order, open your UberEATS app between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and look for the restaurant of your choice. Pick a dish and then get that jawn.