What is the deal with virtual reality? Is it all hype, or is VR really the future of video?
Well, now’s your chance to hear some answers.
Join Technical.ly Philly at the Philly Tech Week 2016 Media Conference. Hear from more than 15 founders, marketing professionals, digital analysts and more to discuss current trends and strategies in media.
The day will be split into three sections: The State of Media, The Evolution of Traditional and The Future of Media. End the day with a happy hour, where the first drink is on us.
Check out the list of speakers below. Tonic Design Managing Director Justin Mathews will be the emcee for the day. For full descriptions of the different presentation topics, check out the PTW16 Media Conference event page.
The State of Media
- Own the Moment: Digital Marketing in Real Time with Art Stiefel, Director of Digital Marketing, Brownstein Group
- Digital Strategy: A lesson in critical marketing planning and development with CapTech Principal Brian Bischoff
- A Manager’s Guide to Data-Driven Decisions with Amy Lavin, director of Temple’s Digital Innovation in Marketing program
- Also hear from representatives of Curalate, STARR Restaurants, United by Blue and more during a panel discussion focused on Instagram and image-driven promotions.
The Evolution of Traditional
- Emotions Through Physical Design with Nick Matarese, President and Creative Director, The Barn Creative
- Marketing Extreme Belief with Steve Red, Chief Creative Officer, and Steve O’Connell, Executive Creative Director, Red Tettemer O’Connell + Partners
- Sponsored Content: The media’s shift in storytelling with Alisha Miranda, Client Success Manager, Technical.ly
- Designing a Brand with Natalie Nixon, Associate Professor and Director of the Strategic Design MBA program at Philadelphia University
- Evolution of SEO with Lance Bachmann, President of 1SEO.com
The Future of Media
- Social Video: A guide to going viral with Peter Heacock, Creative Director, Unpopular Now
- Not All Impressions Are Created Equal with George Ward, Chief Engagement and Innovation Officer, Allen & Gerritsen
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2016 (and 2017!) with Courtney Goldstein, Vice President of Digital Marketing, Comcast
- Creating Immersive Realities and Virtual Experiences with Ricardo Rivera, Creative Director and Cofounder, Klip Collective
- Digital Advertising is Growing Up (Finally!) with Ryan Hurley, Director of Performance Marketing, The Archer Group
This Philly conference scans the horizon of what’s next in enterprise technology
Collective Strength aims to be Philly’s no-BS networking meetup for women
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
The 5 stages of the data scientist
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia