This year, during Philly Tech Week 2016 presented by Comcast, we’re bringing the region’s thriving life sciences industry into the fold.
What comes next in efforts to brand and develop Philadelphia’s reputation as a global leader in health IT and scientific research? Come out to the Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) on Monday, May 2 at 3 p.m. to hear a panel of experts discuss Philadelphia’s Health and Sciences Future.
The panel, which will be moderated by Technical.ly Editor-in-Chief Zack Seward, features:
- Anthony Green, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Patrick FitzGerald, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Max Perelman, Biomeme, Inc.
- Laurie Actman, Penn Center for Innovation
- Neil Gomes, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Claire Marrazzo Greenwood, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
Want more #PTW16 Civic events? Apply to attend our invite-only Health and Sciences Roundtable or come out to our free Tech Town Hall with Mayor Jim Kenney.
Join these Philly tech groups at Super Meetup 2020 this Thursday
Events Roundup: 8 August meetups to keep you plugged in to Philly tech
Opera Philadelphia launched a global broadcasting channel to bring its 2020-21 season to your home
PTW20: With two months to go, 3 partners reflect on their long history with Philly Tech Week
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia