(Photo by Neal Santos)
The Philly tech community is growing rapidly. New companies are being created, more companies are moving here and companies that started here are reaching new levels of success.
What does all that mean for you? They need workers.
Our third-annual NET/WORK Philly jobs fair is absolutely a can’t-miss event.
In 2015, we had over 50 hiring organizations in a packed Union Transfer. The event was such a success that we had to move to a larger venue — the brand-new Fillmore Philly located in Fishtown. Expect lots of hiring opportunities, professional development workshops, headshots, resume reviews, a happy hour and so much more.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Archer Group
- Arcweb Technologies
- Aspect Consulting
- Brian Communications
- Brio Solutions
- Chariot Solutions
- Delphic Digital
- eCity Interactive
- eMoney Advisor
- Evolve IP
- Frontline Technologies
- Greenlane Search Marketing, LLC
- Health Union
- Information Assurance Specialists, Inc.
- Inspire Energy
- J2 Solutions
- JPMorgan Chase
- The Judge Group
- Juno Search Partners
- Kepler Group
- Little BIG IT Box
- Message Agency
- Oncourse Systems
- Open Systems Technologies
- Relay Network
- s2s Communications
- The School District of Philadelphia
- Susquehanna International Group
- Swift Capital
- The Tactile Group
- Technically Media
- Therapy Notes
- Think Brownstone
- Tonic Design Co.
- University of Pennsylvania
- ZipCode Wilmington
This year will be bigger and better, but also expect some old favorites on the amenities front:
- Amazing headshots by Neal Santos to boost your LinkedIn profile (sponsored by Chariot Solutions)
- Complimentary HubBub Coffee to fuel you through the day (sponsored by WebLinc)
- Resume reviews provided by experienced recruiters and career centers
- Professional development workshops focused on web development skills and career building opportunities
- An end-of-day happy hour for networking with all your new contacts (complimentary drink tickets will be provided)
See you Feb. 23!
Super Meetup 2019 is happening at Cherry Street Pier on Thursday, Aug. 22
This Week in Jobs: Careers as hot as the midsummer sun
On the Market: Why you should consider a dev job at this poverty reduction nonprofit
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
What’s your stack? Tell us for Tech Stacks Month
Dispatch from The Hague: If the Trumps are serious about economic equity, ‘let women flourish’
This Week in Jobs: Hot dogs and hot jobs
Guru is taking on growth with deliberate steps and an engaged team
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia