(Photo by Neal Santos)
The Philly tech community is growing rapidly. New companies are being created, more companies are moving here and companies that started here are reaching new levels of success.
What does all that mean for you? They need workers.
Our third-annual NET/WORK Philly jobs fair is absolutely a can’t-miss event.
In 2015, we had over 50 hiring organizations in a packed Union Transfer. The event was such a success that we had to move to a larger venue — the brand-new Fillmore Philly located in Fishtown. Expect lots of hiring opportunities, professional development workshops, headshots, resume reviews, a happy hour and so much more.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Archer Group
- Arcweb Technologies
- Aspect Consulting
- Brian Communications
- Brio Solutions
- Chariot Solutions
- Delphic Digital
- eCity Interactive
- eMoney Advisor
- Evolve IP
- Frontline Technologies
- Greenlane Search Marketing, LLC
- Health Union
- Information Assurance Specialists, Inc.
- Inspire Energy
- J2 Solutions
- JPMorgan Chase
- The Judge Group
- Juno Search Partners
- Kepler Group
- Little BIG IT Box
- Message Agency
- Oncourse Systems
- Open Systems Technologies
- Relay Network
- s2s Communications
- The School District of Philadelphia
- Susquehanna International Group
- Swift Capital
- The Tactile Group
- Technically Media
- Therapy Notes
- Think Brownstone
- Tonic Design Co.
- University of Pennsylvania
- ZipCode Wilmington
This year will be bigger and better, but also expect some old favorites on the amenities front:
- Amazing headshots by Neal Santos to boost your LinkedIn profile (sponsored by Chariot Solutions)
- Complimentary HubBub Coffee to fuel you through the day (sponsored by WebLinc)
- Resume reviews provided by experienced recruiters and career centers
- Professional development workshops focused on web development skills and career building opportunities
- An end-of-day happy hour for networking with all your new contacts (complimentary drink tickets will be provided)
See you Feb. 23!
5 big ideas about the future of hiring and workforce development
This Week in Jobs: It’s cold, but at least Tom Brady is still sad about LII
On building a successful data team
How Relay is helping enterprise clients get proactive about customer engagement
This talent toolkit shares best practices for hiring, reskilling and retention
TechGirlz will hold a summit ‘for girls, by girls’ in the spring
This Week in Jobs: Never too many carbs, never too many jobs
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia