(Photo by Neal Santos)
The Philly tech community is growing rapidly. New companies are being created, more companies are moving here and companies that started here are reaching new levels of success.
What does all that mean for you? They need workers.
Our third-annual NET/WORK Philly jobs fair is absolutely a can’t-miss event.
In 2015, we had over 50 hiring organizations in a packed Union Transfer. The event was such a success that we had to move to a larger venue — the brand-new Fillmore Philly located in Fishtown. Expect lots of hiring opportunities, professional development workshops, headshots, resume reviews, a happy hour and so much more.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Archer Group
- Arcweb Technologies
- Aspect Consulting
- Brian Communications
- Brio Solutions
- Chariot Solutions
- Delphic Digital
- eCity Interactive
- eMoney Advisor
- Evolve IP
- Frontline Technologies
- Greenlane Search Marketing, LLC
- Health Union
- Information Assurance Specialists, Inc.
- Inspire Energy
- J2 Solutions
- JPMorgan Chase
- The Judge Group
- Juno Search Partners
- Kepler Group
- Little BIG IT Box
- Message Agency
- Oncourse Systems
- Open Systems Technologies
- Relay Network
- s2s Communications
- The School District of Philadelphia
- Susquehanna International Group
- Swift Capital
- The Tactile Group
- Technically Media
- Therapy Notes
- Think Brownstone
- Tonic Design Co.
- University of Pennsylvania
- ZipCode Wilmington
This year will be bigger and better, but also expect some old favorites on the amenities front:
- Amazing headshots by Neal Santos to boost your LinkedIn profile (sponsored by Chariot Solutions)
- Complimentary HubBub Coffee to fuel you through the day (sponsored by WebLinc)
- Resume reviews provided by experienced recruiters and career centers
- Professional development workshops focused on web development skills and career building opportunities
- An end-of-day happy hour for networking with all your new contacts (complimentary drink tickets will be provided)
See you Feb. 23!
This Week in Jobs: Hiring bonanza edition
The newly digitized census count is coming on fast. Here’s what you need to know
14 digital performances you can still catch at 2019’s Fringe Festival
7 biz resources we learned about at Super Meetup Philly 2019
Women in data, heed this advice during salary negotiations
This Week in Jobs: Winner winner chicken dinner
Philly’s Mini Maker Faire for local inventors and crafters returns this October
Paid family leave adds to the perks at Chariot Solutions
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia