(Photo by Kevin Monko)
One of the main goals of Philly Tech Week 2015 presented by Comcast is to promote a broad range of inclusivity efforts relating to the local technology community.
With that in mind, for the third year in a row, we are supporting other mission-minded community groups that are putting on meaningful events during the week with modest microgrants ($300 and under) to help them succeed. (We announced a call for submissions last month.)
We’re excited to announce this year’s six Philly Tech Week 2015 microgrant recipients.
- EvoXLabs: evoHaX – Hack to Change Lives!
- FringeArts & fidget: Experiencing Dust: Dancing with infra-red sensors
- Central High School’s RoboLancers: Philly Robotics Expo
- #techInColor: Speed Mentoring with #techInColor
- NExT Philadelphia: Strengthening your voice in a STEM industry
- Hive76: Philly Tech Week Arcade @ Dilworth and Signature Event
Check out their events (just a few of the 100+ scheduled for the week) while you’re building out your schedule on the Philly Tech Week calendar.
Philly Tech Week 2019 will hit a high note
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
This first wave of speakers for PTW19’s Introduced conference will have you seeing orange
Join the team at Odessa working to shake up the global leasing industry
Peep the Philly companies nominated for PACT’s 2019 Enterprise Awards
These 4 language choices can help squash gender bias
Meet these 47 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK Philly on Feb. 26
How this Vistar Media software engineer succeeds on an ‘inclusive team’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia