(Photo by Juliana Reyes)
BioBots is pitching at South by Southwest’s Accelerator this month. The 3D bioprinter startup, which is in the midst of raising a funding round, was one of 48 companies chosen to pitch out of more than 500 applicants. BioBots is joining a handful of other Philly companies and technologists who are heading to Austin for the annual conference next week.
It’s also going to be the first time that there’s an all-Philly music showcase in the official SXSW guide. This one is organized by What Scene? and RECPhilly.
Find our list of Philly technologists and startups who will be Austin. Let us know if we missed you!
- Curalate (which has gone nearly every year since the startup launched)
- Impact Wrap
- Comcast (specifically Danielle Cohn, Comcast’s senior director of entrepreneurial engagement)
— ChatterBlast Media (@ChatterBlast) March 4, 2015
- Dan Deluca, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Melony Roy, KYWNews Radio social media editor
- iQ Media
- Zivtech, including cofounder and CEO Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg
- O3 World
— Keith Scandone (@keitho3world) March 4, 2015
Resource Roundup: Philadelphia Works launches a free, virtual training and resource hub
Yes, place still matters. Welcome to Philly Tech Week 2021
Introduced by Technical.ly 2021: Meet these 30 leaders bringing biz-bettering insight on May 13
Coding, startups and tech for good: Add these community events to your PTW21 calendar
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia