(Photo by Yael Borofsky)
That’s what Cipher Prime cofounders Will Stallwood and Dain Saint will talk about at Game Developers Conference, the world’s largest game developer conference, held in San Francisco this week. It’s their first time speaking at the conference, Stallwood said, though their games have been mentioned before.
“It’s a massive deal and I’m super excited,” Stallwood wrote to us. He’s going to talk specifically about the Cipher Prime game Intake.
Here’s who else from the Philly tech scene will be speaking at conferences outside of Philly. Hit us up in the comments if we missed you.
- Corinne Warnshuis of Girl Develop It, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Jessica McGlory of (current DreamIt Ventures company) Forecastr, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Justin Campbell of Promptworks, MountainWest RubyConf and LambdaConf
- Leslie Birch, Soha Smart
- John Riviello of Comcast, University of Illinois Web Conference and WebConference at Penn State
- Andrea Kaldrovics and Juliana Perry of Bryn Mawr College, University of Illinois Web Conference
- Jon Moore of Comcast, Software Architecture Conference and GlueCon and QCon
- Kathryn Killebrew of Azavea, FOSS4G-NA
- Kimberly Blessing of ThinkBrownstone, Fluent
- Pam Selle of Comcast and Corey Leigh Latislaw of Kids On Computers, Write/Speak/Code
How Northern Liberties’ Nerd Street Gamers helped cement Philly’s status as a hub for esports
A cheat sheet for getting involved in the 10th annual Philly Tech Week
CCP is hosting a conference on the connection between video games and academics
Here’s a closer look at Nerd Street Gamers’ deal with Five Below
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia