(Photo by Yael Borofsky)
That’s what Cipher Prime cofounders Will Stallwood and Dain Saint will talk about at Game Developers Conference, the world’s largest game developer conference, held in San Francisco this week. It’s their first time speaking at the conference, Stallwood said, though their games have been mentioned before.
“It’s a massive deal and I’m super excited,” Stallwood wrote to us. He’s going to talk specifically about the Cipher Prime game Intake.
Here’s who else from the Philly tech scene will be speaking at conferences outside of Philly. Hit us up in the comments if we missed you.
- Corinne Warnshuis of Girl Develop It, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Jessica McGlory of (current DreamIt Ventures company) Forecastr, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Justin Campbell of Promptworks, MountainWest RubyConf and LambdaConf
- Leslie Birch, Soha Smart
- John Riviello of Comcast, University of Illinois Web Conference and WebConference at Penn State
- Andrea Kaldrovics and Juliana Perry of Bryn Mawr College, University of Illinois Web Conference
- Jon Moore of Comcast, Software Architecture Conference and GlueCon and QCon
- Kathryn Killebrew of Azavea, FOSS4G-NA
- Kimberly Blessing of ThinkBrownstone, Fluent
- Pam Selle of Comcast and Corey Leigh Latislaw of Kids On Computers, Write/Speak/Code
N3rd Street Gamers to open massive esports hive in Denver
Here’s why Minecraft matters for Philly public schools
The PhillyTron and its 11 local videogames are now on display at the Franklin Institute
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
Philly’s Overwatch team made it to the playoffs, will face Boston
Comcast Spectacor invests in N3rd Street Gamers
How Rowan students are creating a virtual world to solve real-life problems
Guru is taking on growth with deliberate steps and an engaged team
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia