(Photo by Jennifer Sun)
Believe us, if you want a job in tech, you don’t need to leave Philly. More than 50 businesses, startups and organizations will be on hand next Tuesday, Feb. 10, for NET/WORK, our tech jobs fair at concert venue Union Transfer.
We have a full list of those firms below, but your best chance to meet representatives from all of them is at the event next week. Here’s what to expect.
Here are the organizations looking to hire local talent:
- Chariot Solutions: Sponsor of our pop-up photo studio, where attendees can get free head shots by local photographer Neal Santos.
- 24 Seven
- Allen & Gerritsen
- Ampheta Mobile
- Analytical Graphics
- Benefit Vault
- Brio Solutions
- Capital One
- City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation & Technology
- Club OS
- Delphic Digital
- Edgewise Realty
- eMoney Advisor
- Engine Room Technology
- firstPRO recruiting
- Juno Search Partners
- Kepler Group
- Majux Marketing
- Message Agency
- OnCourse Systems
- Pliner Solutions
- s2s Communications
- SEER Interactive
- Swift Capital
- Tactile Group
- The Goshen Group
- Think Brownstone
- Tonic Design
- University of Pennsylvania
- XL Group
Don’t miss all these perks:
- Coworking Cafe: Stop by this pop-up coffee shop, featuring HubBub coffee, for 1-on-1 meetings or just to take a load off.
- Expert Hub: Check in with event partner Start. Stay. Grow., get your resume reviewed by a pro from InternU and hear professional development lectures.
- Photo Booth, sponsored by Chariot Solutions: Get a headshot that isn’t a selfie. It’s time. Local photographer (and owner of one of the city’s favorite Instagram accounts) Neal Santos will be behind the camera.
- Happy Hour: Featuring local beer (entry includes 1 free drink ticket) and snacks.
- Dev Workshops: Happening hourly from 2-4 p.m. Topics range from Web Accessibility, to Backbone.js, to Python.
Grab more details here. And:-30-
This Philly conference scans the horizon of what’s next in enterprise technology
Want to level up professionally? Read our career trajectory reporting this June
Collective Strength aims to be Philly’s no-BS networking meetup for women
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia