(Photo via CyclePhilly's Twitter)
Voting is online and anyone can participate — not just members. This might not always be a thing to share here, but some familiar faces have found their way onto the ballot, and, no, we’re not talking about our own lead reporter Juliana Reyes — whom you should definitely support as Community Reporter of the Year.
Check out the Civic Hacker of the Year category.
- James Tyack, Unlock Philly
- Rob Kandel, formerly of the Inquirer
- Jim Smiley, Philadelphia Construction Permits by Neighborhood. (Full disclosure: Smiley is our contributing web editor, so, yes, we’re pulling for him.)
- Kathryn Killebrew, Cycle Philly
- Casey Thomas, various, including this NewsWorks crime data feature
Peep the Philly companies nominated for PACT’s 2019 Enterprise Awards
Reclaiming the hiring process might be the new/old business model to sustain local news
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Join the team at Odessa working to shake up the global leasing industry
You’ll want to check out Technical.ly’s 2019 editorial calendar
Listen to 20 Philly voices on tech, diversity and inclusion
We’re celebrating Technical.ly members: Become one today to join our Dec. 11 happy hour
How this Vistar Media software engineer succeeds on an ‘inclusive team’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia