(Photo via CyclePhilly's Twitter)
Voting is online and anyone can participate — not just members. This might not always be a thing to share here, but some familiar faces have found their way onto the ballot, and, no, we’re not talking about our own lead reporter Juliana Reyes — whom you should definitely support as Community Reporter of the Year.
Check out the Civic Hacker of the Year category.
- James Tyack, Unlock Philly
- Rob Kandel, formerly of the Inquirer
- Jim Smiley, Philadelphia Construction Permits by Neighborhood. (Full disclosure: Smiley is our contributing web editor, so, yes, we’re pulling for him.)
- Kathryn Killebrew, Cycle Philly
- Casey Thomas, various, including this NewsWorks crime data feature
Power Moves: Meet Technical.ly Philly’s new reporter and Guru’s new exec
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
Philly Mag: These 5 technologists are changing the face of power
How Macquarie blends tech-fueled financial services with global opportunity
Reclaiming the hiring process might be the new/old business model to sustain local news
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Celebrate Technical.ly’s 10th anniversary and get yourself a sweet hoodie
This apprenticeship program is opening the door for candidates with nontraditional backgrounds
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia