(Photo via CyclePhilly's Twitter)
Voting is online and anyone can participate — not just members. This might not always be a thing to share here, but some familiar faces have found their way onto the ballot, and, no, we’re not talking about our own lead reporter Juliana Reyes — whom you should definitely support as Community Reporter of the Year.
Check out the Civic Hacker of the Year category.
- James Tyack, Unlock Philly
- Rob Kandel, formerly of the Inquirer
- Jim Smiley, Philadelphia Construction Permits by Neighborhood. (Full disclosure: Smiley is our contributing web editor, so, yes, we’re pulling for him.)
- Kathryn Killebrew, Cycle Philly
- Casey Thomas, various, including this NewsWorks crime data feature
Philly’s getting its own ‘Shark Tank’-like show premiering on Amazon Prime this month
Power Moves: New civic and DEI leadership for Philly’s Chamber of Commerce
Data, analytics and evolution are driving audio innovation at Entercom
How these Philly media orgs are getting the word out on the census, voting and COVID-19
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia