Gamers playing PHL Collective's newest game, Noodle Arm Royale. Photo by PHL Collective.
One of the main goals of Philly Tech Week Presented by AT&T is to promote a broad range of community efforts surrounding the technology community.
With that in mind, for the second year in a row, we are supporting other mission-minded community groups that are putting on meaningful events during the week with modest micro-grants ($300 and under) to help them succeed.
We’re excited to announce this year’s six Philly Tech Week 2014 micro-grant recipients. They include:
- ArtsTechPhilly: The State of Art & Tech in Philadelphia
- Performance Hypothesis and Attic Youth Center: GPS Bodies
- PHL Collective: Lunch Time Game Demo
- nvigor: Philly Student Startup Summit 2.0
- William Way Community Center, Message Agency, Yikes Inc and others: Tech Mix It Up: A Diversity Networking Affair
- Hive 76: Wrap Up Jam
Check out their events (just a few of more than 110 events) while you’re building out your schedule on the Philly Tech Week calendar.-30-
Here’s how to apply for Philadelphia’s COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund
How 4 Philly nonprofits are using Digital Literacy Alliance grants to increase census participation
The City is granting $150K to founders in Philly Startup Leaders’ accelerator
These are the 13 winners of Philly’s new grant program for underrepresented founders
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia