If you want a job in technology, you don’t have to leave Philadelphia. Believe us.
More than 35 businesses, startups and organizations will be on hand next Tuesday for NET/WORK, our tech jobs fair happening at concert venue Union Transfer.
We have a full list of them below, but if you want the easiest chance to meet representatives of them all, you’ll want to come next week.
Tickets for job seekers are $10. Student admission is free.
Participating sponsors and partners include:
- 50onRed: Sponsor of the Coworking Cafe, where you can get work done during the day, along with our friends from Old City coworking space Indy Hall.
- Campus Philly and Bentley: Event partners and Expert Hub organizers, where attendees can drop in for career advice and professional development.
- Chariot Solutions: Sponsor of the photo booth, where attendees can get free head shots by local photographer (and one of the city’s favorite Instagram accounts) Neal Santos.
- Monetate: Happy Hour sponsor, featuring free local beer and catering by food trucks, Spot Burger and Street Food.
Additional Participants Include:
- O3 World — Fishtown-based design agency
- Azavea — Callowhill-based GIS software firm
- Bluecadet Interactive — Fishtown-based design agency with fresh new Frankord Ave offices
- Choosito! — edtech startup
- Leadnomics — Cira Centre-based digital marketing platform
- City of Philadelphia Office of Information Technology
- Cloudmine — Center City-based enterprise mobile dev solution
- Curalate — Center City-based visual analytics firm
- DataTrade Solutions — Phoenixville-based electronic health medical records firm
- Demand Network Analytics — Princeton-based manufacturing analytics firm, with plans to have a Philly satellite office
- Tonic Design — Old City -based software firm
- Drexel College of Information Science and Technology
- eMoney Advisor — Conshohocken-based software company
- Fame House — Society Hill-based, recently-acquired digital marketing firm with a music specialty
- Instacart — San Francisco-based online grocery delivery service expanding here
- Liberty Personnel Services Inc. — King of Prussia-based recruiting firm
- MilkCrate — pre-launch sustainable lifestyle app startup
- Neomind — Center City-based web app dev shop
- NextFab — Washington Avenue maker space
- OnCourse Systems — edtech startup
- PeopleLinx — Center City-based social media analytics firm
- Poptent — newly Center City-based videographer and brand matchmaking platform
- RJMetrics — Center City-based business analytics startup
- SEMrush — Trevose-based SEO software company with Russian HQ
- ShopRunner — Conshohocken-based fashion ecommerce business that is part of Michael Rubin’s post-GSI Commerce empire
- Stream Companies — Old City-based adtech business
- Tembo Consulting — data-driven IT consultant
- URBN — the publicly-traded fashion brand turned ecommerce giant
- WebLinc — Old City-based ecommerce company with a N3rd Street campus
- Jobspring Partners — recruiting firm and events organizer
- Zivtech — Center City-based dev business
- SnipSnap — coupon app company based in Callowhill
- Vistar Media — location-based advertising company based in Center City
- CreativeMMS — creative agency based in Washington Crossing
In addition to these 30+ local tech companies that are hiring, NET/WORK will feature a series of Dev Talks and professional development opportunities throughout the day. Grab those details and register here.
You can get your sweat on with Philly entrepreneurs this week
How to get hired: Tips from an HR professional (who happens to be my mom)
Meet 10 legendary innovators from our city’s past for the 10th annual Philly Tech Week
These 30+ startups are getting free space and support via CIC’s 36for75 program
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia