Councilman David Oh will hold joint City Council and State Senate hearings on local job creation today and tomorrow, and he’s invited several local business leaders and entrepreneurs to speak on panels throughout the day.
On Wednesday at 1 p.m., members of the local tech community will speak, including:
- Bob Moul, CEO, appRenaissance and President, Philly Startup Leaders
- Apu Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
- Marvin Weinberger, Owner, Innovation Factory and founder of 90s-era company Infonautics
- Brad Denenberg, Founder, Seed Philly
- Pete Groverman, President & CEO, Grovara
- Brett Topche, Principal, MentorTech Ventures
If you’ve got something to say on the issue, there will be a public comment session after the hearings, which should start at 5 p.m.