The third annual Philly Tech Week will again take place during the last full week of April, the 19th-27th, 2013.
We have eight months to grow our annual celebration of innovation in Philadelphia. Let’s build bigger to bring more communities into the fold, so we get more of this broad region talking about how we can be smarter, more inclusive and better prepared for the future.
How will you make Philadelphia proud during the last week of April 2013?
We’ll again organize the week’s events in Tracks, the hope being to help more potential attendees to find value:
Watch the wrap video from 2012:
And for you power users, here are some initial deadlines.
- Fri. Nov. 2, 2012: Early-bird sponsorship closed
- Fri. Feb. 15, 2013: Deadline for final event details
- Fri. March 1: Event and sponsorships closed
- Fri. March 29: Early bird ticket rates closed
- Mon. April 1: Print magazines will land in more than 100 retailers
- Mon. April 22: Kickoff breakfast for third annual Philly Tech Week
B. PHL claims to be the ‘first’ citywide innovation festival. But is it?
Philly’s NorthStar Conference won’t be back in 2019. Here’s what to expect instead
Small biz owners: How do you fund the hustle?
How Macquarie blends tech-fueled financial services with global opportunity
National Maker Faire shut down, but the Philly group says its not going anywhere
BIO 2019 was in Philly this week. Here’s what you missed
The top 10 reasons to attend NextFab’s 10th anniversary party
This apprenticeship program is opening the door for candidates with nontraditional backgrounds
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia