Early bird tickets are now available for the second Lean Startup Machine conference in Philly.
The conference, during which teams of entrepreneurs work on a business idea and compete for additional mentorship, will be at Venturef0rth from Sept. 21-23. Only the first 50 people to register will be accepted.
Tickets are currently $199, down from the general admission $299. The overall registration deadline is September 19.
[Full Disclosure: Technically Philly is a media sponsor of the local Lean Startup Machine.]
Here’s the initial list of mentors and speakers, though local co-organizer Aksel Gungor, who also is behind ride-sharing startup Ridaroo, says the team will be adding more in the weeks to come:
- Steve Barsh, CEO of Packlate.com and managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Jake Stein, co-founder of RJMetrics
- Mike Krupit, general manager of Novotorium
- Kerry Rupp, managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Yasmine Mustafa, co-founder of 123LinkIt (acquired by NetLink Corp.)
- Chuck Sacco, co-founder of PhindMe (acquired by Movitas)
- Brian Sowards, co-founder at USEED and previous Lean Startup Machine winner
- Gail Cooperman, marketing strategist
- Patrick Vlaskovits, author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, who will be a virtual speaker via Skype
Collective Strength aims to be Philly’s no-BS networking meetup for women
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
The 5 stages of the data scientist
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
An app to connect musicians debuts at Cypher City Spotlight
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia