Early bird tickets are now available for the second Lean Startup Machine conference in Philly.
The conference, during which teams of entrepreneurs work on a business idea and compete for additional mentorship, will be at Venturef0rth from Sept. 21-23. Only the first 50 people to register will be accepted.
Tickets are currently $199, down from the general admission $299. The overall registration deadline is September 19.
[Full Disclosure: Technically Philly is a media sponsor of the local Lean Startup Machine.]
Here’s the initial list of mentors and speakers, though local co-organizer Aksel Gungor, who also is behind ride-sharing startup Ridaroo, says the team will be adding more in the weeks to come:
- Steve Barsh, CEO of Packlate.com and managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Jake Stein, co-founder of RJMetrics
- Mike Krupit, general manager of Novotorium
- Kerry Rupp, managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Yasmine Mustafa, co-founder of 123LinkIt (acquired by NetLink Corp.)
- Chuck Sacco, co-founder of PhindMe (acquired by Movitas)
- Brian Sowards, co-founder at USEED and previous Lean Startup Machine winner
- Gail Cooperman, marketing strategist
- Patrick Vlaskovits, author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, who will be a virtual speaker via Skype
What’s your stack? Tell us for Tech Stacks Month
Dispatch from The Hague: If the Trumps are serious about economic equity, ‘let women flourish’
A conference dedicated to increasing diversity in data science is coming to CHOP
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
B. PHL claims to be the ‘first’ citywide innovation festival. But is it?
Philly’s NorthStar Conference won’t be back in 2019. Here’s what to expect instead
Small biz owners: How do you fund the hustle?
Guru is taking on growth with deliberate steps and an engaged team
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia