Early bird tickets are now available for the second Lean Startup Machine conference in Philly.
The conference, during which teams of entrepreneurs work on a business idea and compete for additional mentorship, will be at Venturef0rth from Sept. 21-23. Only the first 50 people to register will be accepted.
Tickets are currently $199, down from the general admission $299. The overall registration deadline is September 19.
[Full Disclosure: Technically Philly is a media sponsor of the local Lean Startup Machine.]
Here’s the initial list of mentors and speakers, though local co-organizer Aksel Gungor, who also is behind ride-sharing startup Ridaroo, says the team will be adding more in the weeks to come:
- Steve Barsh, CEO of Packlate.com and managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Jake Stein, co-founder of RJMetrics
- Mike Krupit, general manager of Novotorium
- Kerry Rupp, managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Yasmine Mustafa, co-founder of 123LinkIt (acquired by NetLink Corp.)
- Chuck Sacco, co-founder of PhindMe (acquired by Movitas)
- Brian Sowards, co-founder at USEED and previous Lean Startup Machine winner
- Gail Cooperman, marketing strategist
- Patrick Vlaskovits, author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, who will be a virtual speaker via Skype
You wont see any large public events in Philly until at least March 2021, City says
What will event design look like after coronavirus?
Looking for a new job in the social impact sector? Catch PTW20 Virtual’s INTER/VIEW on July 22
Gaming as a Social Movement: Join Technical.ly on July 23 for live game play and local leader dialogue
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia