Early bird tickets are now available for the second Lean Startup Machine conference in Philly.
The conference, during which teams of entrepreneurs work on a business idea and compete for additional mentorship, will be at Venturef0rth from Sept. 21-23. Only the first 50 people to register will be accepted.
Tickets are currently $199, down from the general admission $299. The overall registration deadline is September 19.
[Full Disclosure: Technically Philly is a media sponsor of the local Lean Startup Machine.]
Here’s the initial list of mentors and speakers, though local co-organizer Aksel Gungor, who also is behind ride-sharing startup Ridaroo, says the team will be adding more in the weeks to come:
- Steve Barsh, CEO of Packlate.com and managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Jake Stein, co-founder of RJMetrics
- Mike Krupit, general manager of Novotorium
- Kerry Rupp, managing partner at DreamIt Ventures
- Yasmine Mustafa, co-founder of 123LinkIt (acquired by NetLink Corp.)
- Chuck Sacco, co-founder of PhindMe (acquired by Movitas)
- Brian Sowards, co-founder at USEED and previous Lean Startup Machine winner
- Gail Cooperman, marketing strategist
- Patrick Vlaskovits, author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, who will be a virtual speaker via Skype
Why BarCamp Philly’s organizers are intentional about inclusion
The Timmy Awards return to Philly on Oct. 15
Philadelphia: Here are your nominees for the 2019 Technical.ly Awards
How Relay is helping enterprise clients get proactive about customer engagement
WordCamp Philly returns this weekend in all its open-source, community-powered glory
Why NET/WORK Suburbs?
O3 World is throwing a one-time innovation conference next week at the Barnes
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia