The Lean Startup conference in Philadelphia
- Friday, March 30 to Sunday, April 1, 2012
- Venturef0rth, 417 N 8th St Callowhill, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Technically Philly Discount:
- RSVP HERE
The three day event starts next Friday, March 30th at 6 pm and will offer local innovators the chance to vet their ideas with some big names in the startup world.
Throughout the weekend participants will go through the process of generating and presenting a minimum viable product with mentorship and feedback from leaders in the industry and other entrepreneurs along the way.
Technically Philly is a media sponsor of this event.
The long list of speakers includes Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and Lean Startup creator Eric Ries via Skype. Here’s the rest of the line-up, from a press release:
- Bob Moul, CEO of appRenaissance, 2011 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, and President of Philly Startup Leaders
- Dan Freeman, Faculty Director of the Entrepreneurial Studies Program at the University of Delaware
- Brad Oyler, Founder of W3Portals and organizer of Philly’s StartupDigest & StartupWeekend
- Gloria Bell, Operations Manager/Social Media Strategist at O3 World, and a leader of Philly Startup Leaders and Social Media Club Philadelphia
- Brian Sowards, Founder of USEED.com
- J. Anthony Miguez, Managing Director and Founder of Mez Group
- Chris Cera, Co-founder of Vuzit and Philly Startup Leaders
- AndrÃ© Dhondt, Executive/Agile Coach and Trainer and organizer of local meetup groups
- Jake Stein, Co-founder of RJMetrics
- Audrey Troutt, Goodwin College at Drexel University
On the final day, participants will present their product to a jury and compete to win additional mentorship for the development of their product.
Those interested in a LeanStartup Machine preview were out at Ladder 15 last night, where potential residents could talk with some of the speakers and decide if they wanted to shell out the somewhat hefty registration fee — general admission is $299.
Registration for the event is still open, but capped at 70 people. Interested innovators can sign up here.
Orai lands $2.3M seed round led by Comcast Ventures
Live Philly wants to liven up your weekend
Meet these 47 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK Philly on Feb. 26
Pitch to speak at Comcast Labs Connect’s data security conference
The Philly Tech Week 2019 calendar is filling up. Here’s what you need to know
This month in Technical.ly history: Remember when Venmo was a Philly startup?
Philly Tech Week 2019 will kick off with a festival during Old City’s First Friday
How teamwork is setting the standard for data standardization at Pinnacle 21
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia