- A look at Cipher Prime’s ‘Splice’ [Inquirer] — Geekadelphia’s Eric Smith pens a column
- New Jersey man turns campaign stint into software success [Inquier] — “Together they spent 20-hour days devising a social-media tool – a “game-changer,” the nonpartisan New Organizing Institute has called it – that maximized efforts by the campaign’s field offices and led to the prodigious get-out-the-vote initiative that proved key to Obama’s success.” On NationalField from Aharon Wasserman.
- Open Question to our Readers [Hive76]
- InterDigital shares could retreat after no deal emerges [Inquirer:PhillyInc] Meetings with Google and Apple around its 19,500 patents drove stock prices up. More from Peter Key here.
- Rick Nucci as Dell Boomi General Manager [Philly Tech News] — Noting the transition from Bob Moul who left the company after the exit to Dell
- Philly Gamification Start-Up Hiring Dozen Employees [FINS] — More on Hoopla Software from Philly Tech News here.
- Liquid Acquires Premier Video Production Capabilities [Liquid Interactive]
- SAP Roundup [Philly Tech News] — Among other items, PTN hits some SAP North America news coverage
- Philly Gets Curbed [PlanPhilly] — From potential competitor and more from NewsWorks on the story Technically Philly broke here of the real estate blog network adding a Philly outpost.
- Code for America’s Jennifer Pahlka talks networked cities at TEDx [PlanPhilly] — Video below.
[Disclosures: InterDigital has been a Philly Tech Week sponsor in the past.]
Companies: Boomi, Cipher Prime, Curbed, Curbed.com, Hoopla Software, InterDigital, Liquid Interactive, National Field, SAP
JP Morgan Chase scoops up InstaMed, but the healthcare-tech company isn’t leaving Philly
The Meet Group adds a same-sex dating app to its portfolio
TechGirlz just got acquired by CompTIA’s nonprofit arm
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
Why Hero Digital acquired this 50-person firm in San Francisco
Shut down in 2016, IntroNet just got sold to a New York-based SaaS company
Dev shop Happy Cog acquired by NYC firm Vector Media Group
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia