“To make a better Philadelphia through technology.” That’s our call to action and the motto of Philly Tech Week 2012, now only six months away.
Using data and information we collected from attendees, this publication will help you understand the value of the inaugural Philly Tech Week, held in April, which brought together 4,000 people at 65 events and had city-wide impact.
The big takeaways are in the 2011 numbers:
- 65 events across broad range of technology industries
- More than 4,000 people attended events throughout the region
- Featured in more than 50 stories in newspapers, radio, television and blogs
- 35 participating sponsors signed on for inaugural year
- 30,000 unique visits to PhillyTechWeek.com and TechnicallyPhilly.com during month of event as well as 1,000 social media mentions
We hope this media kit shows why we need your help to make a success out of Philly Tech Week 2012, to be held April 22 through April 28, 2012. Check out the media kit here. Sign-up for email updates and look for a Fall launch of the 2012 website here.-30-
Reclaiming the hiring process might be the new/old business model to sustain local news
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Celebrate Technical.ly’s 10th anniversary and get yourself a sweet hoodie
Why Linode sent this manager to Mumbai for 7 months
We’re celebrating Technical.ly members: Become one today to join our Dec. 11 happy hour
Technical.ly joins collaborative reporting project Broke in Philly
This Week in Jobs: Junior Devs, Dad Jokes, Airport Security
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia