- SunGard in $14 million Center City expansion [Philly Deals: Inquirer]
- Quiet Time-keeping for Musicians at Curtis This Year [ATR website] — Bucks County-based ATR Systems installed more than 60 synchronized wall clocks at the new Curtis Institute of Music building in Center City
- Whipped Bakeshop’s New Website & CakeCam [Geekadelphia] — Fishtown high-end dessert shop is trying something new, a live camera of their work during normal business hours.
- Spark Energy Launches New Mobile Website & App [Spark website]
- What data should the city release? [It’s Our Money: Daily News] — The report on the OpenDataRace, which we told you about, and which also got coverage in GovFresh by developer Mark Headd.
- Real-Time Data [Inquirer] — On Saturday’s SEPTA hackathon we’ve told you about
- BarCampPhilly: Back For Another Year of Sharing, Learning & Partying [Geekadelphia]
- Philly.com to crowdsource new hyperlocal news site for the Main Line [NBC 10] — Plans for the South Philly site were squashed
- Exploring Regional Economic Growth Inside the Navy Yard [Chamber of Commerce] — Coverage from an event hosted by Urban Outfitters. [Full Disclosure: Our parent company Technically Media is a chamber member.]
- MAYOR NUTTER, COUNCILMAN KELLY AND LOJACK SAFETYNET ANNOUNCE FREE TECHNOLOGY FOR THOSE PRONE TO WANDERING [Press release]
- DesignPhiladelphia Spotlight: The Gang Print Run @ Vox Populi [Geekadelphia]
- Philadelphia notable Lauren Hart promoting region’s life sciences [Philadelphia Business Journal] — Watch the narrated video below.
Companies: Vox Populi, ATR Systems, Curtis Institute of Music, DesignPhiladelphia, Spark Energy, SunGard, Urban Outfitters
Government social is the broccoli of the internet
The Philly courts website is finally back up
Philly could finally be getting a dockless bike sharing program
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
The office that oversees the City’s tech teams is in transition
This month in Technical.ly history: The evolution of OpenDataPhilly
Why the Digital Literacy Alliance’s third grant round is all about the 2020 census
Guru is taking on growth with deliberate steps and an engaged team
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia