- Wharton prof offers hints why more CEOs aren’t fired [PhillyInc: Inquirer] — Four reasons from Wharton research
- Peter Harnik on “Innovative Parks for Resurgent Cities” and their applications for Philadelphia [PlanPhilly]
- Audio Open House [Hive76] — This [Sunday] is an open house for *anyone* of any skill level to mess with audio electronics.
- Franklin Square: What Did It Take to Light Up the Holidays? [Geekadelphia] — 85,500 bulbs, 300 amps, 47,680 watts of power and over 520 hours of preparation.
- Former Pa. Gov. Rendell Stays Near Public Stage [Wall Street Journal]
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce names new CEO [Philadelphia Business Journal] — The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce named Thomas A. Bracken its new president and CEO Monday, replacing Joan Verplanck, who resigned in July after 15 years in the post.”
- Ready to get it on at Global Game Jam [Philadelphia Business Journal] Event at IndyHall
Phew, all mayoral candidates have websites and Twitter accounts now [Links Roundup]
Lockheed Martin got $107M in tax credits to open labs in Camden [Links Roundup]
CyclePhilly nominated for international award [Links Roundup]
Why Deacom’s team prioritizes collaboration and continuous improvement
URBN CEO Richard Hayne still one of America’s richest [Links Roundup]
Meet Brent Schooley, Twilio’s Philly evangelist [Links Roundup]
Startups: apply to pitch at Forbes’ $400K ‘Pressure Cooker’ [Links Roundup]
Engineers have Vistar Media’s Philly office all to themselves
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia