Technical.ly Coverage (7 posts)
- A Philly guy is now the FCC’s net neutrality consumer advocate
- What is Chief Technology Officer Allan Frank’s City of Philadelphia legacy?
- Comcast comments could hurt city broadband stimulus plans
- City CTO: We have a heck of a shot for federal broadband stimulus money
- Event Highlights for September 21-27, 2009
- City CTO and community to publicly discuss broadband policy at One Web Day kick-off
- Technically Not Tech: Media Mobilizing Project closes grant, looks forward