Stephen Zarrilli is an investor.
In November 2012, he became the CEO of Safeguard Scientifics.
Technical.ly Coverage (20 posts)
- Ousted Safeguard Scientifics chief Steve Zarrilli named CEO of Science Center
- Safeguard Scientifics lays off 15 employees amid ‘change in strategy’
- The fairy godfather of Philadelphia startups
- Power Moves: Peep these 12 new roles across the Philly tech scene
- Philadelphia now has a $6 million fund to back local health IT startups
- Meet Safeguard’s new (and first) CTIO: former Mobiquity CEO Scott Snyder
- Safeguard Scientifics’ startupy new offices are a sign of the times
- Insurance startup Margo gets a visit from Mayor Kenney
- Margo wins PSL power lunch with Mayor Kenney, stakeholders
- What we need to boost local investment
- Can this new health IT effort help brand Philly as a tech hub?
- These are some of the biggest moments in Philly tech history [Technical.ly Podcast]
- Listen to our first-ever live podcast recording [Technical.ly Podcast]
- Our first-ever live podcast recording is tomorrow. It’s going to be pretty cool
- Safeguard CEO is new BFTP chairman [Startup Roundup]
- Safeguard Scientifics sees lower valuations, bigger 3Q loss [VC Roundup]
- Backed by Benjamin Franklin Technology Partners and others, Temple’s licensing revenue hits all-time high [VC Roundup]
- Commonwealth invests in NextStage Capital, venture funding is up from last year [VC Roundup]
- Wayne was nearly the center of Philadelphia’s tech community [Friday Q and A]
- VC Roundup: Safeguard is all over the place, NuPathe goes for an IPO