Raymond Rahbar is the founder and CEO of MakeOffices, a network of coworking spaces in and around D.C.
He is also a founding member of NextGen Angels.
Technical.ly Coverage (15 posts)
- Logan Exchange is DC’s newest coworking option
- Inside MakeOffices’ newest K Street location
- Does #dctech have a niche? Does it need one?
- MakeOffices is opening a new location on K Street
- What’s going on with all these restaurant coworking spaces?
- MakeOffices brings on Brian Bharwani as CFO
- Inside MakeOffices’ new Clarendon coworking space
- Shana Glenzer joins MakeOffices as CMO
- The MakeOffices takeover has begun
- UberOffices finally changes its name
- McAuliffe meets with startup founders at UberOffices Rosslyn
- UberOffices just bought its first building
- Wise move or ‘boondoggle’? 15 DC technologists react to SXSW situation
- UberOffices raised more than $14 million last year
- UberOffices to open 3 new spaces