62nd Governor of Maryland.
Technical.ly Coverage (31 posts)
- Hogan details plans to ‘supercharge’ Maryland Opportunity Zones
- Gov. Hogan proposes P-TECH expansion in Maryland
- Maryland, ACLU reach settlement in lawsuit over Gov. Larry Hogan’s Facebook page
- Gov. Hogan is ‘patently false’ on Baltimore city school funding, says edfintech founder
- Hogan calls for livestreaming of Maryland legislature
- Gov. Hogan wants more tech internships, STEM degrees in Maryland
- Hogan pushes for more women, people of color in computer science
- Baltimore City has a new cybersecurity training center
- Israeli defense company plans cybersecurity center in Howard County
- Gov. Hogan wants a plan to grow Maryland startups in these two fields
- State’s $200M MD THINK program to bring data analytics to social services
- ACLU says Gov. Hogan is censoring Facebook comments
- How Gov. Larry Hogan hopes to make Maryland ‘the leader in innovation’
- Is it time to think of the area from Baltimore-Richmond as a ‘super-city’?
- Learn more about the high-speed Maglev train at this open house on Tuesday
- Baltimore STEAM orgs want more partnerships with government and businesses
- Innovation center anchors redevelopment plans in Reservoir Hill
- Baltimore’s blueprint
- Cybersecurity training center set to open in Baltimore
- Here are the two Baltimore high schools rolling out P-TECH
- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan signs P-TECH education bill
- Gov. Hogan honors Maryland companies on Inc. 5000 list
- See photos of Spark, the new coworking space at Power Plant Live
- P-TECH schools are coming to Baltimore
- Why the Tenable deal matters to Maryland’s cybersecurity future
- Maglev project gets $27.8 million federal grant
- What’s in the new Baltimore bus plan for the city’s tech sector?
- Is Larry Hogan onboard with maglev?
- Hogan announces details of increased TEDCO tech funding
- Tech policy expert Benjamin Wu named deputy DBED secretary
- The Sun says Gov. Hogan’s first budget is ‘good news for tech firms’