Felicite Moorman is the CEO of BuLogics.
Technical.ly Coverage (12 posts)
- STRATIS is donating smart tech to Puerto Rico’s rebuilding effort
- At 16, Felicite Moorman was a precocious lil movie theater manager
- What does a Philly success look like?
- Here’s how to pitch the likes of QVC, SEPTA and Wawa at #PTW17
- Why StratIS built a city out of LEGOs at #SXSW
- Watch these 5 Philly founders stump for Philly at #SXSW
- Here are a few Philly tech companies stunting at CES 2017
- BuLogics CEO Felicite Moorman on Philly startups: ‘We’re here to build something that lasts’
- The new BuLogics office is an old East Falls movie theater
- This East Falls company built a smart-home device that’s killing it on Kickstarter right now
- ‘Netflix for camera lenses’ Bokeh Fire is raising $20K on Kickstarter [Startup Roundup]
- PeopleLinx raises $1.5M [Startup Roundup]