About Washington, DC Economic Partnership
The Washington, DC Economic Partnership is a nonprofit, public-private, economic development partnership working in the District of Columbia. It is the stakeholder coalition group behind Digital DC.
Technical.ly Coverage (31 posts)
- Lyft announces inaugural pitch competition for its DC-area drivers
- Mayor Bowser announces DC’s version of SXSW, with a focus on inclusive innovation
- WDCEP wants you to ‘vote up’ DC-focused panels at SXSW 2019
- WDCEP and Byte Back have launched a new tech inclusion scholarship
- WeDC will have a whopping 27 ambassadors at SXSW this year
- Who deserves to win all the free stuff from Startup Arlington?