About Washington, DC Economic Partnership
The Washington, DC Economic Partnership is a nonprofit, public-private, economic development partnership working in the District of Columbia. It is the stakeholder coalition group behind Digital DC.
Technical.ly Coverage (29 posts)
- WDCEP wants you to ‘vote up’ DC-focused panels at SXSW 2019
- WDCEP and Byte Back have launched a new tech inclusion scholarship
- WeDC will have a whopping 27 ambassadors at SXSW this year
- Who deserves to win all the free stuff from Startup Arlington?
- Get ready for tax season with this WDCEP event
- Nominate someone cool to represent DC at SXSW 2017