About Walters Art Museum
Walters Art Museum is an art museum in the Mount Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland.
It has experimented with technology and web content to catalog, display and promote its collections.
Technical.ly Coverage (18 posts)
- These 8 hacks from ArtBytes 3 will improve your museum experience
- Hack the museum: ArtBytes 3 invites all tech, just nothing ‘gimmicky’
- Walters Art Museum makes 600 art pieces available for public use
- Baltimore Museum of Art now digitizing part of its 90K-object collection of art
- ‘Underground Art Tour’ during Museums and the Web conference
- See the completed 3D-printed George Washington bust