About Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel
Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel is a medical device company focused on the ‘phantom pain’ that many people who have had amputated limbs face.
The company was founded by former University of Delaware track star Amira Idris.
Technical.ly Coverage (9 posts)
- Why universities should push undergrads to intern sooner
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel has a new name and some summer travel plans
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel gets chosen for NextFab hardware accelerator
- Meet the 4 startups chosen for NextFab’s RAPID Hardware Accelerator
- Here are the 10 most exciting startups in Delaware right now: realLIST 2017
- Another win for Amira Idris: UD founder takes first place at College Pitch Philly