Venmo is a mobile banking company.
Founded in Philadelphia, it was acquired by Braintree in 2012 and is now part of PayPal.
Technical.ly Coverage (26 posts)
- Learn stuff, have fun at these 11 top-notch #PTW17 Dev Talks
- Next month: Listen to 5 successful people dish real talk about failure
- Meet Cassidy Williams, Venmo’s 23-year-old developer evangelist
- Philly has its own mobile payments startup: Nooch
- PennApps parodies “Lucas Uses Venmo” ad campaign
- Brolik: from video production to interactive agency in last 10 years