About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
Technical.ly Coverage (188 posts)
- Why Chestnut Street Ventures jumped on the Domo bandwagon
- What does a Philly success look like?
- How can Philly help its life sciences startups ‘bridge the gap’?
- Power Moves: A Penn spinout that wants to save lives through VR just hired a CEO
- The biggest party in Philly tech is just a few weeks away. Get tickets now
- This drone inspection company got Chestnut Street Ventures’ first investment