About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
Technical.ly Coverage (192 posts)
- Wharton will host two competitions on pitching Philly as an Amazon HQ2 site
- Next week: Penn experts discuss ways to fix the opioid crisis
- More free legal counsel: Get your patent filed by Penn law students
- Drone startup offers 360° photo tour of Philly’s tallest building
- Why Chestnut Street Ventures jumped on the Domo bandwagon
- What does a Philly success look like?