TEDCO was created by the Maryland State Legislature in 1998 to help push technologies from Maryland’s research universities and federal labs into the marketplace. TEDCO now provides mentoring and direct funding to entrepreneurs across the state. The organization receives state funds but operates independently.
Technical.ly Coverage (139 posts)
- These 3 entrepreneurs just got funding from the Minority Business Pre-Seed Fund
- The Maryland Venture Fund closed on $25M to invest in tech companies
- Grip Boost is going to the big leagues with distribution deal
- What George Davis has planned for ‘TEDCO 2.0’
- All 6 finalists of TEDCO’s Incubation Challenge ended up winning funding
- Hear these 6 Maryland incubator ideas at TEDCO’s Entrepreneur Expo