TEDCO was created by the Maryland State Legislature in 1998 to help push technologies from Maryland’s research universities and federal labs into the marketplace. TEDCO now provides mentoring and direct funding to entrepreneurs across the state. The organization receives state funds but operates independently.
Technical.ly Coverage (131 posts)
- These 3 startups got the Minority Business Pre-Seed Fund’s first round of awards
- TEDCO has $300K to bring new incubator ideas to Maryland
- TEDCO just hired a new CEO
- Here’s who won TEDCO’s 2017 ICE awards
- TEDCO has new money to close your startup’s funding gap
- Why TEDCO’s bid to be more relevant starts with diversity